Miami made their mistakes and gave Buffalo a chance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ebenezer
    Give me a minute...
    • Jul 2002

Miami made their mistakes and gave Buffalo a chance...

we just flubbed it away. Two times inside the 15 and come out with zero to show?? That is unexcusable. It is actually an embarrassment. These games always swing. Miami made their mistakes and we failed miserably. Did they think Miami was going to hand them chance after chance?? The play and play calling inside the 20 was horrible. In a business somebody would have been fired. If it had been Parcells he would have cut somebody.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.
  • RedEyE
    • Jul 2002

Your 150% correct. The fate of that game was in the hands of the offense until the 2:00 warning gun sounded. Simply put, the Bills O blew it.

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

I'm pulling a "Wys" here, but I'm still not sold on Gilbride's offense. Drew is not capable of carrying this team every single game.

Comment

• Ebenezer
        Give me a minute...
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by RedEyE
        I'm pulling a "Wys" here, but I'm still not sold on Gilbride's offense. Drew is not capable of carrying this team every single game.
        and he should not be.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• XNOUGHT
          • Mar 2003

Guess Lucas impact was bigger then orginally thought.
          I'm lost.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Bledsoe forced that pick in the endzone. The RB pass should have never been called. That's easily 6, maybe 10 points we could have scored.

Comment

Working...
            X