PDA

View Full Version : Not Worried Here

BAM
09-22-2003, 12:18 PM
Seems like some of us here are giving up already since we have 1 loss now. People are saying we suck after 3 games (fellow Bills fans at that!)? Give me a break. Did anyone seriously expect us to go undefeated?

We are currently 2-1, and play a team next week that we "should" destroy. Then another team the following week that we should terrorize as well (bengals). We will be 4-1 going into the game vs. the J-E-T-S, which we should win as well.

I do agree that our running game may be in trouble though, but I think our D will actually give us a couple wins this season to make up for the lack of running. Someone needs to sit T-Hen down and have a serious talk with the guy.

As for Bledsoe last night, I'm not really sure what was going on. Did someone in his family die or something yesterday?? I've never seen him play that badly.

That being said, look at the bright side. There are 17 teams with a worse record than us.. only 4 teams with a better one. We're in good shape.

Go Bills !

PS Good game last night Miami. You guys look tough. Can't wait for the rematch!

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2003, 12:27 PM
Seems like some of us here are giving up already since we have 1 loss now. People are saying we suck after 3 games (fellow Bills fans at that!)? Give me a break. Did anyone seriously expect us to go undefeated?

Well to be honest, I came in here expecting doom and gloom and expected to be arguing all day. To my surprise, most everyone is still upbeat.

BAM
09-22-2003, 12:29 PM
There is still a handfull though, that I've read anyways :) Kudos to you believers!!

:gobills:

Time to focus on Philly!

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2003, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by BradAlanMiller
There is still a handfull though, that I've read anyways :)

:gobills:

Time to focus on Philly!

Ah. Life would be boring if we all agreed all the time.

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone
Ah. Life would be boring if we all agreed all the time.

I agree.:D

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
I agree.:D

:mad:

LABillsFan
09-22-2003, 12:38 PM
It's all upbeat. It's just that the Bills for the first time faced a team that could expose their weakness which has been on a lot of peoples mind even before the game last night. Well the secret is out and now we're trying to figure out what the Bills will do about it the rest of the season.

cordog
09-22-2003, 12:38 PM
Glad to see some fellow bills fans still upbeat today. I knew it was gonna be a tough game, but its only one game, we have a pretty favorable schedule coming up the next 3 weeks so we will be fine. I am worried about the running game, its looking pretty bad. I think thats one of the reasons Drew played so poorly. They were challenging Buffalo to beat them on the ground and they couldnt get it going. There is still alot of football left to be played.