PDA

View Full Version : Good game ladies

Miami_Vice
09-22-2003, 01:15 PM
Wow, all I got to say was good game. That was a very hard fought game and this division will defintely be decided until december...in your house:shakeno:

This is a nice site by the way, I post over at finheaven and came across this site on Sunday.

This win was not only huge, it was poetice justice.
Bills fans over on finheaven ragged and ragged on Sammy Knight, Senior Seau and our overhyped, overrated, washed up, old , 32nd ranked defense BUT they all came up big today. Holding Bleedsoe :shutit: under 100 yards.
That must have been pretty humbling.

As bad as we made your offense look, you guys were still in the game till the very end and are definitely still an awesome team. As much as it pains me to say, BUT you gotta tip your hat to Dumbo and that "fairy rb" of ours. Who carried it 42 times.

Tatonka
09-22-2003, 01:17 PM
he wont make it the season.. the fairy rb that is..

mark it down... he is injured by november.

Jan Reimers
09-22-2003, 01:22 PM
See you in December.

don137
09-22-2003, 01:28 PM
I will give credit where it is due. Miami was the better team last night. I never had seen a game where every position on offense played so poorly. Some of it was because Miami's D played so well and some of it was because Buffalo couldn't execute (i.e when Bledsoe did have time to throw, the ball was either thrown poorly or the receiver didn't make the play).
I was very impressed that despite the poor play of the offense the defense still kept them in it until the very end. I was very impressed by there play.

nolimit
09-22-2003, 01:33 PM
Ricky Williams will have a very short lived career! 42 carries is way to many! He is the dolphins and the way they ride him is not good for his career!, i.e. Eddie George!

jaja54
09-22-2003, 01:37 PM
IMO Wandstedt felt this was a "MUST WIN" game and thus relied on his star player. I don't think you'll see Ricky get the ball over 32 times a game the rest of the season, unless of course it's another "must win". I agree that we better start using the backup RB to give him some rest.

bernielivsey_1
09-22-2003, 01:38 PM
That was not a good game.