PDA

View Full Version : Wing Man is right about Bledsoe!

Novacane
09-22-2003, 01:18 PM
***** all you want about the HB pass and play calling.

If Drew does not stare down Moulds like a rookie and instead looks over to the right side of the field we have an easy TD.

He makes that play and the game is played totally differant. If Wys is not going to come and say I told you I'll do it for him. Bledsoe sucks against good defenses. The facts don't lie. He lights it up against suspect defenses and blows against the better D's. We better get the running game going soon.

Tatonka
09-22-2003, 01:19 PM
your pointing out the obvious about the swing pass..

thanks wys.

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2003, 01:20 PM
He made a few bad decisions. No one ever accused him of being perfect.

Lets see. There were also some key drops by the WRs. No running game whatsoever. A few penalties. hmmmmmmm. And Bledsoe played poorly! It's highlighted more when nothing else is working around him. The same is the case of every QB in the league. Payton Manning looks like puss at times.

ArcticWildMan
09-22-2003, 01:21 PM
I wonder how many plays Drew is changing at the line? He was doing it a lot last year and it looked like he was doing it again last night.

For all we know, Gilbride might be calling screens and short dump passes and Drew is changing them for deep routes.

Novacane
09-22-2003, 01:23 PM
I'm just trying to call attention to Drew. Everyone is *****ing about the play calling and I have seen little if any saying Drew sucked. You are right BF1..................there is blame to go around. Just once I'd like to see Drew play well against a good defense.

lordofgun
09-22-2003, 01:25 PM
Drew did suck last night.

Novacane
09-22-2003, 01:27 PM
With our great D all we need Drew to do is be Trent Dilfer of the 2000 Ravens. I don't think he will do it. He is to in love with his arm.

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 01:28 PM
I wonder if there is something under the table here- I beleive that was the Last play Henry was in on before going out-

Was he already hurting? Did Miami already know this and didn't bother to cover him closely?

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2003, 01:30 PM
Maybe Henry went to buy some crack ala Playmakers. :D

Drewpac
09-22-2003, 01:35 PM
Bledsoe = Testeverde

I know this sucks to even think about but both are immobile pocket passers with big arms who tend to force throws and make alot of mistakes in big games. I'd go so far as to say that Vinny would put up similar numbers to Drew if he was on the Bills. This is not an endorsement of Vinny nor a knock on Drew. I'm just trying to point out that they are similar players.

Judge
09-22-2003, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green
With our great D all we need Drew to do is be Trent Dilfer of the 2000 Ravens. I don't think he will do it. He is to in love with his arm.

But he isn't Trent Dilfer. He's better. That's why the Bills' potential for greatness is high.

Drew sucked last night. I'm sure he'd be the first to admit it. Great teams find ways to win despite off days from their stars. The Bills almost did that last night, to their credit.

I blame the playcalling for not creating an opportunity for the Bills to win a game that they could have easily won despite how poorly their QB and WR's played.

Novacane
09-22-2003, 01:40 PM
I still say even if he just bombs that pass over the endzone and we get a FG it is probably a differant game. Can't blame the coach's for that.

MDFINFAN
09-22-2003, 01:49 PM
I still say even if he just bombs that pass over the endzone and we get a FG it is probably a differant game. Can't blame the coach's for that.

Good point..that was defintely Drew, and so was the interception by Knight, Drew stared down that reciever too. I never noticed him locking on receivers like that before, it makes the job for the DB's much easier.

NoRing4U
09-22-2003, 01:58 PM

Great D? Didn't we own 40 min of the clock last night?

Tatonka
09-22-2003, 02:03 PM
I'm just trying to call attention to Drew. Everyone is *****ing about the play calling and I have seen little if any saying Drew sucked. You are right BF1..................there is blame to go around. Just once I'd like to see Drew play well against a good defense.

have you seen a single person stated that drew played well or even close to ok.. or anything other than god awful? if so, go ahead and show me the link..

sheesh.

Jeff1220
09-22-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by NoRing4U

That is because of a pathetic offensive showing. A D can only do so much when they don't get a rest from their O. With over 40 min. in possession, you Fins should've scored 63 points, not 17.

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by NoRing4U

Yes, because our O didn't do anything to control the clock. Or move the ball. Or get a first down.

DraftBoy
09-22-2003, 03:01 PM
40 mins of ball control yes, but what did it translate to? Ricky Williams barely reaching 150+ yards and possibly wearning him down so early in the season.

As for Bledsoe im with FTG, he blew last night, I was counting out loud in my room for up to 6 seconds he was looking around for somebody to throw it too, and then he took a sack, hes gotta escape the pocket and get rid of the damn ball, and how can you stare down Eric Moulds not once but twice and have them both get picked off. I dont blame a damn thing on the playcalling, this loss is squarely on Drew's shoulders and I think he knows it.

Novacane
09-22-2003, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

have you seen a single person stated that drew played well or even close to ok.. or anything other than god awful? if so, go ahead and show me the link..

sheesh.

No I have not seen anyone saying Drew played well. I am just pointing out that there is a lot of critisizing the play calling when we could have won despite the play calling if not for Drew's boneheaded plays

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2003, 03:54 PM
No I have not seen anyone saying Drew played well. I am just pointing out that there is a lot of critisizing the play calling when we could have won despite the play calling if not for Drew's boneheaded plays

And vice versa.

That is the name of the game...

TypicalBill
09-22-2003, 03:58 PM
im not crazy about boogy'u tum tum anymore :(

BillsOwnAll
09-22-2003, 04:00 PM
how can you judge bledsoe on one game....... i mean does favre suck cuase he threw 4 INTs the first game?

cordog
09-22-2003, 05:50 PM
Drew played poorly, but wys is not right about him. Miami did exactly the opposite of the Jags this week, they challenged the Bills to beat them on the ground by taking away the pass, and the Bills couldnt run. I am by no means defending drew, he sucked, but wys is not right about him