X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DallasDolfan
    • Jul 2003

That's what football is all about!!

Mano y mano!! Smashmouth football. The way it used to be played, and should be played. Great determination on both sides. We (Finsfans) are very proud of our team today, and so should you be. Neither team left anything on the field. I could not sit down for most of the game. Tense, hard hitting. WOW! That was the best D I have ever seen Miami play, and yours was not far behind. Ricky was the difference. Although you probably hate to admit it, he is one of the top 2 backs in the league, and while Travis is good, he can't touch Ricky as far as controlling a game.

Please forgive some of my fellow Fins fans for coming here and gloating, but last week we had a ton of Bills fans on our site, talking butt loads of smack (funny they are not there today), as well as getting abused last year. Like most posters here we go to our site to talk about our beloved team, only to get interrupted by short term, ignorant posters.

Great game, keep your chins up, you should have a great season. I expect we'll play you twice more this year, with the second game being for the AFC Championship. Of course with Miami winning.
    Texas' #1 Dolfan

2003=Year of the Fin
  • lordofgun
    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Thanks man. You guys deserved to win yesterday. We'll catch you on the flipside...

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• nolimit
      Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
      • Aug 2003

The offense didnt leave anything on the field, cuz they never were on the field! This game just feels very incomplete to me!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

Great job by your d and with sticking with Ricky.

Comment

Working...
        X