PDA

View Full Version : The latest Eagles news....

Michael82
09-22-2003, 01:21 PM
Eagles | Hart Looking To Improve
Sat, 20 Sep 2003 10:08:06 -0700

Bob Kent, of PhiladelphiaEagles.com, reports Philadelphia Eagles FS Clinton Hart, who is starting in place of injured FS Brian Dawkins, is looking to improve his technique and understanding of the team's defensive scheme. Dawkins is assisting Hart with tips on how to handle the free safety position. "I have 'Dawk' by my side," Hart said. "'Dawk' has really given me some input as far as in meetings, constantly reminding me of things to do and things not to do in certain situations. I'm really getting a grasp of everything."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eagles | Sheppard Likely To Start
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:07:22 -0700

Updating previous reports, Mark Eckel, of The Times, reports Philadelphia Eagels CB Lito Sheppard will likely be the starting cornerback in place of injured CB Bobby Taylor (foot) for the game against the Buffalo Bills on Sept. 28. Sheppard was replaced by CB Sheldon Brown after giving up two touchdowns against the New England Patriots last week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eagles | Taylor Injury Update
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:00:50 -0700

Updating previous reports, Mark Eckel, of The Times, reports Philadelphia Eagles CB Bobby Taylor (foot) will not play against the Buffalo Bills on Sept. 28, and could miss the game against the Washington Redskins on Oct. 5 as well. Taylor does not plan on returning until he feels he can play at a high level, as this is a contract year and he does not want to risk further injury. CB Lito Sheppard will likely start in his place.

Eagles | Dawkins Injury Update
Thu, 18 Sep 2003 06:28:57 -0700

Updating previous reports, Mark Eckel, of The Times, reports Philadelphia Eagles S Brian Dawkins (foot) said the Lis Franc sprain in his foot is feeling better, but there is no way he'll be able to play against the Buffalo Bills on Sept. 28. In fact, Dawkins said he would likely miss the games against the Washington Redskins (Oct. 5) and Dallas Cowboys (Oct. 12) as well. As of right now, the Oct. 23 game against the New Orleans Saints is the most likely date to see his return. FS Clinton Hart will continue to start in his place.

Eagles | McDougle Sits Out Practice
Wed, 17 Sep 2003 13:27:43 -0700

Dave Spadaro, of PhiladelphiaEagles.com, reports Philadelphia Eagles DE Jerome McDougle (hip/ankle/knee) sat out practice Wednesday, Sept. 17, with an assortment of injuries.

ryjam282
09-22-2003, 03:18 PM
I never wish any ill will on anyone but I am glad they won't have Dawkins and Taylor.

GO BILLS!!!

Ryan

Gonk
09-22-2003, 03:34 PM
You guys are very lucky you don't have to play against Taylor and Dawkins. Those guys and Vincent ARE their defense, and two of the best at their jobs.