PDA

View Full Version : The Eagles are a dangerous team!!

ArcticWildMan
09-22-2003, 01:25 PM
They are desperate after a 0-2 start and will be looking to win anyway they can to salvage their season.

We better have our gameplan rock solid or it could be another disappointing game.

The_Philster
09-22-2003, 05:39 PM
The fact that they are coming off a bye is a dangerous thing as well. They've got an extra week to prepare. The only thing that we could have going for us with that is that they might get overconfident after seeing last night's game.

Turf
09-22-2003, 05:47 PM
No kidding. I figured we'd beat Miami and might lose to Philly. They're stewing at 0-2 and don't want to lose 3. It's going to be a tough game.

Ebenezer
09-22-2003, 10:18 PM
I posted someplace else...if the Iggles get more than 6, take the points...

MDFINFAN
09-22-2003, 10:28 PM
So are the bills a dangerous team. This team also wants to rebound from a loss and get back on the right track..This makes the Bills as scary to the Eagles as the Eagles are to you..The time off for them might actually work in your favor..They might be a little rusty. Your team will be as focused as they are this week, just watch. Your O will defintely be seeking some redeemption.

STAMPY
09-22-2003, 10:43 PM
i'm scared of this game... but its a big test to show what we got... It'll tell us IF WE ARE ALL HYPE AND MADE JUST FOR SHOW OR THE REAL DEAL... It'll show that We got our asses kicked royally by Miami but we got up... If we get beat it shows we got no heart... WE NEED THIS BIG TIME

kardshark19
09-23-2003, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
So are the bills a dangerous team. This team also wants to rebound from a loss and get back on the right track..This makes the Bills as scary to the Eagles as the Eagles are to you..The time off for them might actually work in your favor..They might be a little rusty. Your team will be as focused as they are this week, just watch. Your O will defintely be seeking some redeemption.

I like your posts MDFINFAN. You sure you ain't no in-the-closet Bills fan?

I think the Eagles game will be a big one, as we need to show something after last night's performance. Both the Bucs and the Pats blew them out, and even with their extra week, we can't fall too short. The AFC East looks like the Bills and Miami, so we need to make ground as they have their bye week. The Pats are done! Don't think they can overcome that many injuries.

The Spaz
09-23-2003, 06:45 AM
The Eagles are crap. The only real player on that tea is McNabb, there should be no excuse losing to this team.

HotRod
09-23-2003, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Nice post. Our O had better feel like the NEED to seek some redemption. They also had better feel the NEED to control the clock and cut our D a break, after that terrible showing in Miami.

StanMarino13
09-23-2003, 07:37 AM
I believe the starting DE's for the eagles, bobby taylor, and Brian Dawkins were hurt for their last game against the pats. The Pats took advantage of this with multiple wr sets. So if these players are still out, look for ur offense to redeem itself with Gilbride sticking to his balanced offense that we've seen the first 3 weeks of this season. lol