Henry Conspiracy Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Henry Conspiracy Theory

Well- not a conspiracy- but this would explain a lot-

I beleive something happened to Henry very early- his rib injury.

I think he busted his rib, but possibly did not let it be known (tough guy act maybe? Afraid of losing his job to WM?) to the coaches or the players. I think that had a lot to do with the mechanics of that awful pass play on the HB option.

I think he let it be known to the staff after that, but with Morris now out, the Bills had very little to fall back on. I think they then left him in as a "decoy"- and after a short while, Miami's defense figured that out.

How else could he be that wide open, and ignored? I'm guessing he could barely raise his arms. I watched him on the replay walk off the field- no arms in the air, no "Hey i was open" demonstration- he walked very slowly off the field. I beleive it was the last play he was on.

Any validity to that or am I nuts?
  • ArcticWildMan

I'll buy that for a dollar

Comment

• Drewpac
      • Jul 2002

Sounds good to me. Throw in the part about Bledsoe suffering from Vertigo two days before the game and that he chose to keep it a secret and tough it out for this big game. And also the part about G.W. suffering a major debilitating head injury shortly after Donohoe hired him three years ago but Donahoe keeping it a secret because he didn't want to pay an injury settlement and didn't want opposing coaches to know that his head coach was only operating at 25% normal brain capacity.

That should about cover all of our bases. I feel so much better about this team now:)

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

I hope you're right. It at least puts a positive spin on a negative day.
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• LABillsFan
          • Aug 2002

I buy that to a certain extent, with the exception that Bledsoe never looks to that area anyways.
          I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.

Comment

• Disgustipatex
            The King Troll himself(Formerly Piltdown Man)
            • Sep 2003

Btw, I posted it in the other thread...

Travis Henry took a shot in practice from Lawyer Milloy. During the Middle Drill(They did it right infront of where I sit), Milloy hits him in a low-contract drill, right in the ribs with his shoulder when he wasnt expecting it, knocking him down. Henry sat out of the rest of the practice, and complained to the trainer. I dont think it was the Dolphins who hurt it, maybe just aggrivated it .

"No TH, I aint got no younger hos for you, freak!"

Comment

• Dozerdog
              In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

Welcome, disgustipatex... quite a list of scalps ya got on your sig...

Comment

• L.A. Playa
                • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Disgustipatex
                Btw, I posted it in the other thread...

Travis Henry took a shot in practice from Lawyer Milloy. During the Middle Drill(They did it right infront of where I sit), Milloy hits him in a low-contract drill, right in the ribs with his shoulder when he wasnt expecting it, knocking him down. Henry sat out of the rest of the practice, and complained to the trainer. I dont think it was the Dolphins who hurt it, maybe just aggrivated it .
                maybe milloy sensed henry and the offense where not bringin the intensity needed and not prepared and wanted to knock some intensity into them ?????

Comment

• Ð
                  1-800-SAD-GOAT
                  • Jul 2002

Ribs is a brutal injury for a lineman or a RB, because you get hit hard on every play. I had a hairline fracture in my sternum when I was in College camp (didn't figure it out until xrays later) and it was like someone jabbed me with 100 sharp needles every time I would take a hit to the chest....

Comment

• Disgustipatex
                    The King Troll himself(Formerly Piltdown Man)
                    • Sep 2003

Just fyi..Zach Thomas has had a rib injury for the past few weeks, and it hasnt been noticable at all.

"No TH, I aint got no younger hos for you, freak!"

Comment

• Ð
                      1-800-SAD-GOAT
                      • Jul 2002

Depends on what you have, disgusta...

If it's a separation, it's not so bad...you can tape it up, put on a flak jacket and/or shoot the area full of novacaine for the game.

If it's a fracture like I had, the 100 sharp needles thing applies, no matter what you do. The other thing is which rib(s) are busted up. If it's near the back of your chest, it's not so bad if you get hit, but if the fracture is near the front, you're gonna hurt like hell on every play.

Comment

Working...
                      X