PDA

View Full Version : Hey, did you guys know that Ricky...

lordofgun
09-22-2003, 01:55 PM
...lost a lot of weight? He also worked out hard in the offseason. He's very patient waiting for the holes to develop and then he BURSTS through. It's amazing for a back his size to have such a great burst. :rolleyes:

I swear those 3 goon announcers wanted to make sweet man love to Ricky last night. They were way too excited about Wanny and Ricky kissing. :puke:

lordofgun
09-22-2003, 02:02 PM
He also has beautiful nancy hair. :up:

LarryBoy
09-22-2003, 02:07 PM
....and TKO dont know how fast a big guy can be.

nolimit
09-22-2003, 02:07 PM
i agree their love affair makes me sick! They always jump on whoever is winning! Talk about bandwagon!!!

ArcticWildMan
09-22-2003, 02:08 PM
Well according to one of our esteemed Miami visitors, they should be able to run him 60 times per game for the entire season. I bet he has 3500 yards by the end of the season ;)

Dolfan984
09-22-2003, 02:09 PM
LOL I knew that part where Wanny hugs Ricky was gunna get some crap. Hell, I was laughing too.

Oh well, I'll take it with a 150 yard performance. :P

Ricky's playing Madden right now...must be sore. :P

Dolfan984
09-22-2003, 02:09 PM
LOG, go on AIM, I wanna talk to you. :P

stuckincincy
09-22-2003, 02:24 PM
well, at least Ricky is past that fetal position thing...

MDFINFAN
09-22-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun
...lost a lot of weight? He also worked out hard in the offseason. He's very patient waiting for the holes to develop and then he BURSTS through. It's amazing for a back his size to have such a great burst. :rolleyes:

I swear those 3 goon announcers wanted to make sweet man love to Ricky last night. They were way too excited about Wanny and Ricky kissing. :puke:

And I guess they weren't gusting over Drew before the game either..it's just that Drew didn't give them any thing to continue to gust over him, but if Drew had thrown 250-300 yards, you would have thought they were in bed or wanted to be in bed with him that night..don't even try this, the stars of all teams gets the red carpet treatment and you know it. As you would tell me, stop whining..and you know you would say that to me, like you did about the spitting incident. But the democrat and chronicle had the prefect ending for that too...when they wrote

"Somehow, the Dolphins won’t be hurting as much. Their effort had a spit shine to it. "

:freako:

LtBillsFan66
09-22-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

I have to agree with them. Ricky played great.

Patrick76777
09-22-2003, 03:58 PM
Not so much that his blew us away, but he was like a friggen machine. Just pounding away. He really only broke one big one, for 21 yards late(and that one did hurt). But he just kept coming. He was covered in dirt and grim after the game. Actually almost made the girly Dolphins Uni's look Cool!

ALMOST!

juice
09-22-2003, 04:09 PM
That was paul Maguire wasn't it , isn't he a bills fan?

The_Philster
09-22-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by juice
That was paul Maguire wasn't it , isn't he a bills fan?

He's a fomer Bills player...was a P/LB in the 60s

RUDEbyallMEANS
09-22-2003, 06:49 PM
What did Bledsoe do to earn praise during the game??

A 18.4 QB rating is something to praise??

Quit your B*TCHING!!!!!!

You Bills fans are little wusses..

NoCtUrNaL
09-22-2003, 07:26 PM
Ricky...Ricky...Ricky...forget Ricky, he averaged something like 3.6 yards a carry...big freaking whoop...hell, Fiedler's ears are longer then that. If Miami continuers to run his ass 40 something times a game he'll be hamburger by the time December rolls around.

We lost because our offense was impotent.

T-ROCK
09-22-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by billsfanone

I have to agree with them. Ricky played great.

After 30+ carries into the meat of the Billls D-line he had the juice to burn off a 21 yard run... It was scary...

The Spaz
09-22-2003, 07:46 PM
3.6000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!! Ricky sure was a beast......LMAO!

NoRing4U
09-22-2003, 07:59 PM
He sure was.

Kept your butts off the field for 40 min. He got the important yards. You upgraded with speed so it was a little harder to break some big runs. If Henry would of done anything like that you guys would be hyping him up beyond belief..and you know you would. You have to respect 42 carries and still geared up no matter who you are.

justasportsfan
09-22-2003, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by NoRing4U
He sure was.

Kept your butts off the field for 40 min. He got the important yards. You upgraded with speed so it was a little harder to break some big runs. If Henry would of done anything like that you guys would be hyping him up beyond belief..and you know you would. You have to respect 42 carries and still geared up no matter who you are.

The fins won because of RW. Not Fiedler but RW and the D. He can be a beast , a punk, the best NFL rb or whatever the finfans want to call him. They beat us. Plain and simple. They can gloat all they want. They won this rd.

The Spaz
09-22-2003, 08:15 PM
They can gloat ans talk smack all they want but I don't hav eto except it....LOL:)!

helmetguy
09-22-2003, 10:15 PM
I couldn't get Van on the radio, so I was stuck with Joe "a dollar a word" Theisman. Followed by Madden tonight...hooooboy!

The_Philster
09-23-2003, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by helmetguy
I couldn't get Van on the radio, so I was stuck with Joe "a dollar a word" Theisman. Followed by Madden tonight...hooooboy!

:eek: :puke:

PhinPhan1227
09-23-2003, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by The Spaz
3.6000000000000000000000000000!!!!!!!!! Ricky sure was a beast......LMAO!

Hey Spaz...guess what 3.6yds a carry gets you on 3 downs....10.8yds and a new set of downs.

Novacane
09-23-2003, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by nolimit
i agree their love affair makes me sick! They always jump on whoever is winning! Talk about bandwagon!!!

That is exactly what they do. If we would have been winning they would have wanted to do Drew. Everygame they use the phrase "best in the NFL' at least 5 times . They could be covering a cinncinatti vs Bears game and make it sound like the Super Bowl.

How about when the refs upstairs went to review the ricky williams TD. Patrick was so eager to praise he started gushing about what a great challenge it was by Wannstadt. the idiot does not even know the rules. Someone had to remind him that coach's can't challenge in the last 2 minutes.

PhinPhan1227
09-23-2003, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Fairway To Green

That is exactly what they do. If we would have been winning they would have wanted to do Drew. Everygame they use the phrase "best in the NFL' at least 5 times . They could be covering a cinncinatti vs Bears game and make it sound like the Super Bowl.

How about when the refs upstairs went to review the ricky williams TD. Patrick was so eager to praise he started gushing about what a great challenge it was by Wannstadt. the idiot does not even know the rules. Someone had to remind him that coach's can't challenge in the last 2 minutes.

Hardly surprising since he was also the dillweed(I think) who kept shouting that the blwon interception should be reviewed, only to be reminded that incomplete calls are unreviewable.

Dolphinatic
09-23-2003, 09:11 AM
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/6837102.htm

Ricky Williams recovered from a franchise-record 42 carries by sleeping three hours and running two miles on an underwater treadmill.

'I feel fine,'' Williams said with bemused nonchalance as he walked through the locker room with relative ease despite tying the record for the heaviest two-game workload in NFL history. Coupled with his 34 carries against the New York Jets, Williams tied the mark of 76 carries over two games set by Hall of Fame running back Earl Campbell in 1981 with Houston.

''He's a freak,'' defensive end Jay Williams said after the game.

stuckincincy
09-23-2003, 10:17 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dolphinatic
[B]http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/6837102.htm

Ricky Williams recovered from a franchise-record 42 carries by sleeping three hours and running two miles on an underwater treadmill.

Geeze...really? Is he hyperactive?

PhinPhan1227
09-23-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by stuckincincy
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Dolphinatic
[B]http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/6837102.htm

Geeze...really? Is he hyperactive?

Maybe...but he's being freakish about taking care of himself, so hopefully it will extend his career. Actually, everytime I've done anything that required a ton of physical effort, I've always felt better the next day if I jumped right back into physical activity. If you sit around afterwards you totaly stiffen up.