X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Patrick76777
    • Jul 2002

Things to be excited about!

I just heard Schopp say something along these lines. That defense looked very good last night in a tough road test. His thoughts were that with a D like that, we should be in every game.

That’s a good point and it’s definitely something to be excited about!
    Resign our own guys!
  • ArcticWildMan

Considering Miami is probably one of the best teams we will face all year, I'm very pleased with our defense! Playing early in the season in Miami is extremely hard for anybody. Our offensive play was lacking, but we can easily fix that with some changes.

Comment

• nolimit
      Member of the Official Drew Bledsoe Truce!
      • Aug 2003

schoop also said that we are like the TB bucs with a slightly weaker defense , but better offense!

SEE all is not lost! We are still a very good team!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
        • Jul 2002

Turnovers!

Not apple turnovers either.

I forgot what they had looked like over the last couple of years.

Comment

• LarryBoy
          The world needs a hero!
          • Apr 2003

Mmmmmm....apple turnovers....drool....
          Bills Rock!

Comment

• Ð
            1-800-SAD-GOAT
            • Jul 2002

Caution, filling is hot

Comment

• Disgustipatex
              The King Troll himself(Formerly Piltdown Man)
              • Sep 2003

Uhh..did someone say you had a slightly worse defense then Tampa Bay? Hello??? I hope you were being sarcastic...

"No TH, I aint got no younger hos for you, freak!"

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by nolimit
                schoop also said that we are like the TB bucs with a slightly weaker defense , but better offense!

I know our O will get better but I also believe in the saying, you're only as good as your last performance. With that, no way our O is beter than the BUcs. Last night was our big test against a goo team than any we've faced so far this year. The O played horribly.

As far as I'm concerened this O sucks against a good (potentially playoff bound) team. UNtil we prove otherwise, this O can only beat mediocre teams. Pats weren't up to it ( their D was demoralized) and the Jags are not much.

The D on the other hand is way better than our O. They've shown up consistently at least.
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Jan Reimers
                  Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
                  • May 2003

hopefully the offense will show up for this week's game and bring the defense with them.
                  Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Gonk
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by nolimit

SEE all is not lost! We are still a very good team!
                    Please. You've got the better offense, but their defense has proven over and over again that they are real. Your defense has played NE (no running game, decent passing game) and JAX with out Jimmy Smith and they still had 2 td's. Last night, I think your defense played decent but then again, Miami is not a very offensively strong team except for Ricky who had 150 yds on you. MIA also scored 17 points and missed two FG's... it could've very easily been 23-7.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Comment

Working...
                    X