PDA

View Full Version : Where's the beef with R. Brown

juice
09-22-2003, 04:01 PM
What's everyone"s beef with Ruebon, is it offsides every once in a while, no big deal, is it holding calls every now and then,the best do it, then what's the big deal. He doesn't get beat and he's the best run blocker they have. That being said is the lack of a run game going to be put on his back and the demise of his skills? One report says there are players on the team who think he may be the worst starter, I dont see that being the case. Where's the Beef? :madcloud: Bowl bound?

DolphinDevil28
09-22-2003, 04:42 PM
He's Tim Bowen's biatch.

http://www.miamidolphins.com/images/pressbox/fromthegame/fromthegame12210.jpg

Disgustipatex
09-22-2003, 04:51 PM
I do believe this would be an accurate "*****" list:

1. Eric Moulds..You spit on a man, lie about it, and then dont feel like playing? I do believe he was the first man off that field when the clock hit 0.
2. The entire Bills O-line, specifically R. Brown and M. Williams.
3. Sam Adams and Pat Williams. They looked like beached whales most of the game.
4. Takeo Spikes and London Fletcher, for talking a much better game then they played
5. Drew Bledsoe- I dont think a play went by when Bledsoe didnt stare at his reciever for the entire play.
6. Lawyer Milloy- Way to hurt your own teammate. Also, way to get smashed on that game winning touchdown. I guess a change of scenary didnt help that much.

venis2k1
09-22-2003, 04:53 PM
I think the problem with ruben is how much money he is making for being the 3rd or 4th best guy on our line.