PDA

View Full Version : 11 vs. 1....

Disgustipatex
09-22-2003, 04:32 PM
That turned out rather hilariously, didnt it? I really dont think you should talk crap about a player you've never faced before. I'd be rather embarassed if I were London Fletcher and Takeo Spikes. You taunt a man, and then he runs for 150 on your asses. Embarassing.

LarryBoy
09-22-2003, 04:33 PM
Umm yea...its really 11-1....moron.

snow1989
09-22-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipatex
That turned out rather hilariously, didnt it? I really dont think you should talk crap about a player you've never faced before. I'd be rather embarassed if I were London Fletcher and Takeo Spikes. You taunt a man, and then he runs for 150 on your asses. Embarassing.

funny..I remember some really fat guys running in front of him and blocking....whats embarassing is your coming on here and making such a statement

MDFINFAN
09-22-2003, 04:43 PM
Actually it was a great commerical..I thought it was a great way to introduce Spikes to the nation....Confidence is confidence, and the he plays with it. I thought it was great.

Fat Tony
09-22-2003, 04:45 PM
No football in this one...=====> smack forum

muestafa1
09-23-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipatex

I'm guessing they give players the lines to say since it was an ESPN commercial... :idea:

muestafa1
09-23-2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Actually it was a great commerical..I thought it was a great way to introduce Spikes to the nation....Confidence is confidence, and the he plays with it. I thought it was great.

Thankfully we have some competent Phins fans in here to police the ones who just want to trash talk :jump:

SABURZFAN
09-23-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by snow1989

whats embarassing is your coming on here and making such a statement

he's full of them.

stay tuned.