11 vs. 1....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Disgustipatex
    The King Troll himself(Formerly Piltdown Man)
    • Sep 2003

11 vs. 1....

That turned out rather hilariously, didnt it? I really dont think you should talk crap about a player you've never faced before. I'd be rather embarassed if I were London Fletcher and Takeo Spikes. You taunt a man, and then he runs for 150 on your asses. Embarassing.

"No TH, I aint got no younger hos for you, freak!"
  • LarryBoy
    The world needs a hero!
    • Apr 2003

Umm yea...its really 11-1....moron.
    Bills Rock!

Comment

• snow1989
      • Sep 2003

Re: 11 vs. 1....

Originally posted by Disgustipatex
      That turned out rather hilariously, didnt it? I really dont think you should talk crap about a player you've never faced before. I'd be rather embarassed if I were London Fletcher and Takeo Spikes. You taunt a man, and then he runs for 150 on your asses. Embarassing.
      funny..I remember some really fat guys running in front of him and blocking....whats embarassing is your coming on here and making such a statement
      I've upped my standards...now up yours

Comment

• MDFINFAN
        • Jun 2003

Actually it was a great commerical..I thought it was a great way to introduce Spikes to the nation....Confidence is confidence, and the he plays with it. I thought it was great.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Fat Tony
          • Sep 2002

No football in this one...=====> smack forum

Comment

• muestafa1
            • Apr 2003

Re: 11 vs. 1....

Originally posted by Disgustipatex
            I'm guessing they give players the lines to say since it was an ESPN commercial...

Comment

• muestafa1
              • Apr 2003

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
              Actually it was a great commerical..I thought it was a great way to introduce Spikes to the nation....Confidence is confidence, and the he plays with it. I thought it was great.
              Thankfully we have some competent Phins fans in here to police the ones who just want to trash talk

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

Re: Re: 11 vs. 1....

Originally posted by snow1989

whats embarassing is your coming on here and making such a statement
                he's full of them.

stay tuned.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                X