PDA

View Full Version : Drew and the Bears ..

Caniac
09-23-2002, 04:12 PM
I really hope the offensive line is ready to play this week because the Bears D will be looking to get after Drew. We are going to have to step it up and give him that extra second. Travis and the running game will struggle bad so it will be another Air Show ... big question is can the O-Line step it up a notch ? I say at home Yes .. just glad this game isnt on the road, even if it would be Champaign Illinois.

WG
09-23-2002, 04:31 PM
If we can keep Thomas from having a career day we'll be fine. Chicago's D isn't nearly as good as it was last year. Last year they had the easiest schedule in the league and that's why they were so good statistically. This year they're having to play not even great teams, just average ones and they're not doing as well.

Drew should continue to light them up.

Booker and Thomas is all they have. Double Booker and keep Watson away from him, Miller will struggle and we'll make them one-dimensional.

31-17 Bills

WG
09-23-2002, 04:31 PM
Barring all kinds of STs SNAFUs again...

Buffalofan
09-23-2002, 07:13 PM
You both make excellent points, but I have to agree with Caniac, if the line does not protect Drew he could be in for a long day .. or worse yet, a short one !

Defense is another story, I expect the A-Train to have a decent day .. face it, we cant stop the run. Not yet anyway.

All in all I am glad this is a home game .. Bills will win !!

Cntrygal
09-23-2002, 07:15 PM
I just want the line to keep Urlacher (sp?) away/contained......