PDA

View Full Version : Jeckyl and Hyde

BillsFever
09-22-2003, 06:01 PM
That's what Drew Bledsoe is. There really isn't much inbetween with him and it drives me up the wall.

He either lights it up and we win or he plays like a 3rd string CFL QB and gets his ass kicked. Unfortunately he has just as many horrible games as he has great.

How often do you see Bledsoe have an average game where he is average but good enough not to lose the game? Not very often.

Bledsoe has shown that when he's out of his game he is useless and will lose it for us. He shows no emotion when he's getting his ass kicked.

When he's doing good he looks like a leader out there. When he's doing bad he stands by himself with no emotion. Once he's in that state he's better off on the bench because he only hurts us.

I'm willing to bet AVP could've won that game for us last night. Drew lost us this game. No running game or not, he had plenty of chances to go down the field and at least get something. Instead he was turning the ball over and couldn't even complete a pass.

I guess we have to learn to live with the fact that's the way Bledsoe is. He rarely ever comes back in a game after a bad start. He just keep getting worse as the game goes on.