PDA

View Full Version : Daunte Culpepper

BillsFever
09-22-2003, 06:51 PM
Is injured and doubtful this week :madcurse:

shelby
09-22-2003, 06:55 PM
hmmm, let's see...which league do i have to bench him in?... i hope i have a decent backup who isn't on a bye....
:ontome:

Sabre Ally
09-22-2003, 07:28 PM
I just checked one of my leagues, and both of my QB's have a bye next week. :doh:

BillsFever
09-22-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Sabre Ally
I just checked one of my leagues, and both of my QB's have a bye next week. :doh:

Just about your entire team is on a bye next week. I'm glad I get you next week :D

Kordell Stewart
Kerry Collins
Jeremy Shockey
Koren Robinson
Chris Chambers
Olindo Mare

6 of your 14 players are on a bye :eek:

BillsFever
09-23-2003, 12:52 PM
Word is it's 2-6 weeks :eek:

I have him on like 4 teams that he was tearing it up in. This is gonna hurt.

TypicalBill
09-23-2003, 12:56 PM
here's whats wrong with him .. Click (http://vikings.theinsiders.com/2/181793.html)

Sabre Ally
09-23-2003, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever

Just about your entire team is on a bye next week. I'm glad I get you next week :D

Kordell Stewart
Kerry Collins
Jeremy Shockey
Koren Robinson
Chris Chambers
Olindo Mare

6 of your 14 players are on a bye :eek:

Stewart/Collins: Stewart dropped for Jeff Blake.
Shockey: replaced with Freddie Jones
Robinson/Chambers: replaced the RB/WR spot with Moe Williams, and Tai Streets is currently in the extra WR spot, but that may change yet.
Mare: replaced with John Hall.

Still glad to get me? AZ is playing STL, who hasn't looked that great. My biggest problem is probably playing BALT D against KC.

Mr. Miyagi
09-23-2003, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by BillsFever
Word is it's 2-6 weeks :eek:

I have him on like 4 teams that he was tearing it up in. This is gonna hurt.
That'll teach you to put all your purple eggs in one basket. :snicker:

BillsFever
09-23-2003, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
That'll teach you to put all your purple eggs in one basket. :snicker:

Well I'm not gonna take a player that won't produce as much just because I have him on other teams. :D

I did that in my very last draft which was the BZFF1 league, and I got a pretty crappy team out of it. I chose players over others I'd rather have because I already had them on other teams. My team isn't very strong because of that.

BillsFever
09-28-2003, 11:20 PM
Stewart/Collins: Stewart dropped for Jeff Blake.
Shockey: replaced with Freddie Jones
Robinson/Chambers: replaced the RB/WR spot with Moe Williams, and Tai Streets is currently in the extra WR spot, but that may change yet.
Mare: replaced with John Hall.

Still glad to get me? AZ is playing STL, who hasn't looked that great. My biggest problem is probably playing BALT D against KC.

I won this one by about 100 points.

4-0

Sabre Ally
09-28-2003, 11:24 PM
Yeah, well, I got screwed over totally in most of my leagues this week. I did even worse in the pick'ems. :idunno:

BillsFever
09-28-2003, 11:30 PM
Yeah, well, I got screwed over totally in most of my leagues this week. I did even worse in the pick'ems. :idunno:

I was 13-0 in FF and lead the pick'em for the week. I can't wait for the scores to be posted. I have a few close games this week.

Looks like I'm gonna be 1-3 in a league where I'll probably be the highest scorer after this week too :shakeno: