PDA

View Full Version : All I could manage to do all day was...

T-ROCK
09-22-2003, 07:06 PM
:)

Guess I'm the only one...

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 07:09 PM
You should be smiling, T-Rock- welcome to the Zone!

STAMPY
09-22-2003, 07:10 PM
***EDITED BY MODERATORS*******

BillsFever
09-22-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by T-ROCK

Take your hand out of your pocket then.

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 07:15 PM
Sorry Stampy- you've been warned a few times to relax a bit and respect all the members here....

STAMPY
09-22-2003, 07:35 PM
So i have been warned...

BuffaloBillsSTAMPEDE you have been warned by Dozerdog! You now have 1 Warnings. The ban limit is currently set to 3 Warnings.

Reason: Grow up ! I'm tired of warning you about the attacks, gay bashing, and language! Strike one!

i don't need to grow up... when i make a gay bashing as you call it reference its not meant in that meaning more like YOU IDIOT... like jeremy shockey statements... i guess thats considered a personal attack... i don't need to grow up, i'm just very opinionated where if something bothers me i'll say it... if i say kill urself, its not like i really want you too... well it isn't my website and i so i will control my responses... where's the freedom of speech i ask lol

Dozerdog
09-22-2003, 07:43 PM
That's just the point stampy-

when i make a gay bashing as you call it reference its not meant in that meaning more like YOU IDIOT...

You can't call people Idiots! That's a personal attack! You can call their post stupid, or idiotic, but not them personally.

Attack the post, not the poster...

Mr. Miyagi
09-22-2003, 07:54 PM
That could've been Strike 2.....

imbondz
09-22-2003, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by T-ROCK

see, that's funny smack to me. Welcome to the zone TRock. Dolphins kicked our $%@#$ last night.