• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Here's a shock

Janikowski arrested outside club
    Oakland Raiders place-kicker Sebastian Janikowski was arrested after allegedly getting into an alcohol-related fight over the weekend, police said today.

Janikowski, 25, was arrested by Walnut Creek police outside Slates Supperclub at 1523 Giammona Drive around 10 p.m. Saturday night on suspicion of misdemeanor assault, vehicle vandalism and public drunkenness, according to Walnut Creek police Lieutenant Loren Cattolico.
    more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • snow1989
    • Sep 2003

someone needs to tell the poor guy to lay off the firewater :drinker:
    I've upped my standards...now up yours

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Janikowski explains arrest

Raiders placekicker Sebastian Janikowski met with team officials and coach Bill Callahan, then suited up for Monday night's game against the Broncos, two days after his latest alcohol-related arrest.

"We got his story, what he feels occurred,'' Raiders senior assistant Bruce Allen said, "and we felt it would have been inappropriate to come to a judgment without giving him the opportunity to play.

"From what he told me, I feel he can be absolved from all of this."
      ...more
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

That guy needs therapy. Unfortunately, he won't get it until he accidentally kills someone.

Comment

Working...
        X