X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • The_Philster
    • Jul 2002

Eagles' Taylor prepared to move on after season

Philadelphia's Bobby Taylor is out with a left foot strain and is in the last year of his contract. The combination is as appealing as the Eagles 0-2 start.

While Taylor should soon return to his starting cornerback spot, his future beyond this year remains in doubt. Taylor is still upset the Eagles wouldn't extend his contract in the spring, which led him to skip their voluntary passing camp.

"I was simply told I wouldn't be signed to a contract," Taylor said today. "I just take that for what it's worth and move on."
    more
    The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!
  • Tatonka
    • Jul 2002

there is better than him available..

how old is he?
    "All hockey players are bilingual. They know English and profanity." ~ Gordie Howe

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

He turns 30 in December
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• snow1989
        • Sep 2003

*shrug* don't think we need him...maybe the Patsies will call him
        I've upped my standards...now up yours

Comment

• juice
          • Aug 2003

He's an option a true cover corner with size and not afraid to mix it up in run defense. Winfield will be looking for numbers that if he doesn't up his interceptions and pass defenses TD might not be willing to give him.

"Hey, I was always aggressive. I always had lots of energy, thats why my teammates on the Bills started calling me Juice" PLAYBOY Dec.'76

Comment

Working...
          X