• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

1 lose...

when you think about it........its one lose....in like the 8th week we will forget all about this. big woopiediddo. the pats are 2-1 they got over there ose lets get over ours!

Re: 1 lose...

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
    when you think about it........its one lose....in like the 8th week we will forget all about this. big woopiediddo. the pats are 2-1 they got over there ose lets get over ours!

Loss..not lose.

Comment

• Halbert
      I'm Not Normal
      • Jul 2002

Losser.

Comment

• Halbert
        I'm Not Normal
        • Jul 2002

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
          • Oct 2002

also most teams are 10-6 or better to make playoffs for 6 weeks well be pissed other 10 well be happy.....only undeaftion can stop this. yes undefition is a word! look it up in boa's dictionary.

Comment

• Dolfan984
            • Jul 2003

You guys will make the playoffs this year. It's just if it's the division or wildcard is the question.

The only thing this game really does is hurt the Bills division record a little, but it's not gunna cancel your season.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
              Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by Dolfan984
              The only thing this game really does is hurt the Bills division record a little, but it's not gunna cancel your season.
              We're still 1-1 in the division. Hard to imagine losing a game to the Jets, and we already have 1 up on the Pats. I'm not worried.

Comment

• Pride
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Halbert
                Losser.

Comment

• Pride
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
                  only undeaftion can stop this. yes undefition is a word! look it up in boa's dictionary.
                  Dude, put down the crack pipe!

Comment

• Halbert
                    I'm Not Normal
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dolfan984
                    Right, and a victory in Bflo in December completely negates this loss. Not that that's a given but we all know Miami's record in Buffalo in the cold so I gotta believe it's likely. Assuming that, all we need to do is match Miami's record the rest of the way and we remain a game ahead. Furthermore, we still get to play Houston at home while Miami plays someone else (probably much tougher) on the road. Anything could happen but I really like our chances.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Halbert
                      Right, and a victory in Bflo in December completely negates this loss. Not that that's a given but we all know Miami's record in Buffalo in the cold so I gotta believe it's likely. Assuming that, all we need to do is match Miami's record the rest of the way and we remain a game ahead. Furthermore, we still get to play Houston at home while Miami plays someone else (probably much tougher) on the road. Anything could happen but I really like our chances.

Miami plays the same teams the Bills does all season long except for Cincy and Kansas City- those were determined by our record in the division.

The other 14 games are the same.

Comment

• Dozerdog
                        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Miami Finished 3rd I beleive in the division last year, they would get Baltimore and SD or Denver (can't remember & to lazy to look)

Comment

• Patrick76777
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Dozerdog

Miami plays the same teams the Bills does all season long except for Cincy and Kansas City- those were determined by our record in the division.

The other 14 games are the same.

Which is why that Houston lose (hehe) hurts so bad! We get them here on November 16, BRRRRRRR! I don't see us losing that game.
                          Resign our own guys!

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                            • Oct 2002

Pride.....shut up lol.... undefeation...you know what i mean!

Comment

• jaja54
                              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by Patrick76777
                              Which is why that Houston lose (hehe) hurts so bad! We get them here on November 16, BRRRRRRR! I don't see us losing that game.
                              Hey, you're right but don't look past them. We did and look what happened. You know on any given Sunday...

Comment

Working...
                              X