• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillsOwnAll
    My IQ Test results came back negative
    • Oct 2002

i know id be smack talking but...

hey id be smack talking if the bills won but its not like the fins did anythng good like a blow out anything.....samck talk all you want well see what happens and week 18 (if your there)
  • Typ0
    honey pie
    • Jul 2002

we got it handed to us. Our defense looked good and our special teams were decent...but our offense got it handed to them.

Comment

• Disgustipatex
      The King Troll himself(Formerly Piltdown Man)
      • Sep 2003

118 total yards. 0 Offensive points. Ricky outgained your entire offense. He in a single play outgained any single Buffalo play. He had more rushes then the Bills had offensive plays. He had more first downs then the Buffalo offense did. The Bills average drive length was 16 yards.

"No TH, I aint got no younger hos for you, freak!"

Comment

• SABURZFAN
        short bus extraordinaire
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Disgustipatex
        118 total yards. 0 Offensive points. Ricky outgained your entire offense. He in a single play outgained any single Buffalo play. He had more rushes then the Bills had offensive plays. He had more first downs then the Buffalo offense did. The Bills average drive length was 16 yards.
        thank you mr.stats.anybody have a lollipop to give him so he can go back to Finheaven?:snicker2:
        Originally posted by yordad
        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• shannon
          • Sep 2003

I thought Buffalo played a pretty good game

Comment

• WCoastFin
            I have the arms of a new born baby!
            • Jul 2002

Re: i know id be smack talking but...

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
            hey id be smack talking if the bills won but its not like the fins did anythng good like a blow out anything.....samck talk all you want well see what happens and week 18 (if your there)
            LoL! you just got your @ss handed back to you and your still talking smack....why dont you do the smart thing and dont say anything till your sorry @ss team tries to win again.
            We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
              • Apr 2003

Re: i know id be smack talking but...

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
              Translation:

"I'd be talking smack to Dolphins fans if our situations were reversed, but since I'm a Bills fan posting on a Bills BBS, I expect sympathy". Suck it up man. I haven't seen anybody get crazy with the smack here or even on the Phins boards. The Dolphins stepped up...beat a very good Bills team, and we're happy about it. Sheesh!!

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• LarryBoy
                The world needs a hero!
                • Apr 2003

No doubt, and you guys deserve a big congrats. Two good teams played, and one had to win.

What sucks, however is seeing someone with one post come over and talk trash. They werent around before, they wont be around later....its just a classless thing to do.
                Bills Rock!

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

It pains me to say this, but I think the fin fans who have posted here since the game have been fair. They kept the talk to football and kicked some truth.

I admit I would have been talking mucho smack if we won on Sunday.

Comment

• R. Rich
                    • Apr 2003

They won the game, so I guess they should say what they want about it. Everyone knows there'd be tons of Bills fans invading Finheaven if we would've won and doing the same thing. It's annoying, but we just have to deal with it. They have bragging rights until December.

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by LarryBoy
                      No doubt, and you guys deserve a big congrats. Two good teams played, and one had to win.

What sucks, however is seeing someone with one post come over and talk trash. They werent around before, they wont be around later....its just a classless thing to do.
                      I agree...but since there were a bunch of Bills fans that showed up on Phins sites to smack and run before the game....I guess it's just part of being a fan that you have to deal with those low lifes who are present in every fanbase who only want to dish it out.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• R. Rich
                        • Apr 2003

Exactly, PhinPhan! Look, everyone knows who the "smack and run" cowards are just like we know who the decent posters from opposing teams are. Unfortunately, there are those who would rather talk smack than talk football. It's just one of those annoying things we must deal with.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
                          I agree...but since there were a bunch of Bills fans that showed up on Phins sites to smack and run before the game....I guess it's just part of being a fan that you have to deal with those low lifes who are present in every fanbase who only want to dish it out.
                          I can't speak for everyone who "hit and ran," but me for one was banned from finheaven. So I can't give props. I heard many others were banned too. What a shame.

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by billsfanone

I can't speak for everyone who "hit and ran," but me for one was banned from finheaven. So I can't give props. I heard many others were banned too. What a shame.
                            They do tend to ban rather quickly...but in their defense, the Phins do seem to attract more wacko's than other teams. Just look at the Pats, Bills, and Jets sites...the Phins are always listed as the most hated rivals.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                              My IQ Test results came back negative
                              • Oct 2002

Originally posted by WCoastFin
                              LoL! you just got your @ss handed back to you and your still talking smack....why dont you do the smart thing and dont say anything till your sorry @ss team tries to win again.
                              we did? i dont think so...and your team sucked too 150 yards on 42 carriers is not good!

Comment

Working...
                              X