• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jaydog57
    Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
    • Oct 2002

Whatta great defensive game

Wow, it was really worth the trip to Miami this year to see the Phins/Bills game. Great game, and even better, we won. Extra thanks to Ray Lucas for sucking enough to finally get kicked off the team this year. Lot's of Bills fans there, but the two most disturbing were two guys wearing (swear to God) Rob Johnson and Flutie jersey's, along with the pants and cleats like the players wear. I'm sure they had fun walking back to their car after the game. Anyways, hope the next matchup in Buffalo is as good as this one was. Y'all have a great team, just had a rough day. Being a Phins fan I know ALL about that......
    "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain
  • ArcticWildMan

Thanks Jay!! It was a classic defensive struggle and you guys did enough to win. My hat is off to you.

I can't wait to even the score come December

Comment

• The_Philster
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Jaydog57
      the two most disturbing were two guys wearing (swear to God) Rob Johnson and Flutie jersey's,
      That is disturbing...you sure they weren't actually Miami fans? I can't see why any Bills fan would wear the jersey of either of those two schmucks.
      The Buffalo Pro Cheer Blog...Positive coverage of Buffalo's Pro Cheerleaders since 2001!

Comment

• HotRod
        Addicted to squares...
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Jaydog57
        Wow, it was really worth the trip to Miami this year to see the Phins/Bills game. Great game, and even better, we won. Extra thanks to Ray Lucas for sucking enough to finally get kicked off the team this year. Lot's of Bills fans there, but the two most disturbing were two guys wearing (swear to God) Rob Johnson and Flutie jersey's, along with the pants and cleats like the players wear. I'm sure they had fun walking back to their car after the game. Anyways, hope the next matchup in Buffalo is as good as this one was. Y'all have a great team, just had a rough day. Being a Phins fan I know ALL about that......

So far this is the classiest post by a Dolphin fan that I've read. Thank you for that.

Comment

• LarryBoy
          The world needs a hero!
          • Apr 2003

I agree!! Thanks for giving me hope that there are good fin fans out there!
          Bills Rock!

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster

That is disturbing...you sure they weren't actually Miami fans? I can't see why any Bills fan would wear the jersey of either of those two schmucks.

Why would you call Flutie a shmuck? As a person I thought he was top notch, and as a Phins fan I can tell you that he always scared us.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• jaja54
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by The_Philster
              There were MANY Bills fans wearing a Flutie jersey. I know cause I'd yell at them to "spend a little cash for a new one".

Comment

• Jaydog57
                Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
                • Oct 2002

Know what you mean.........

Originally posted by jaja54

There were MANY Bills fans wearing a Flutie jersey. I know cause I'd yell at them to "spend a little cash for a new one".
                Lol, yeah, I saw a few Phins wearing Karim Abdul Jabbar jerserys Sun. night. I didn't think he was important enough to even HAVE a jersey.:confused2
                "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain

Comment

• NoRing4U
                  • Jun 2003

Saw a guy wearing a Byars jersey.

Haven't seen one of those in..uh..a while

Comment

• DolphinDevil28
                    Veteran Zoner
                    • Jul 2003

I have a Cecil Collins jersey. I know, I know...

I live in Louisiana, where he is from. He was a great runner for LSU, and I liked him. Then, my favorite team drafts him. I get his jersey. Now he's dropping the soap in jail.

What a waste.

Comment

• helmetguy
                      Touch the helmet for luck
                      • Sep 2002

I still have a Kirby Jackson Jersey!
                      Someone said "What's he gonna turn out like?" Ha!
                      And someone else said "Never mind!"

-Deep Purple

"Have you ever taken a crap so big your pants fit better?"--Ron White

Comment

Working...
                      X