X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LABillsFan
    • Aug 2002

Everybody just CHILL OUT!!!

Look, there are some problems on The Bills granted. But the steps this team has taken in the last 3 years can't be ignored. The D is awesome, The Cap is fixed, but there are still holes to be filled as we were talking about even before the season started. They went up against Miami, at home, at night, where they dominate this time of the year especially at night. So the Fins have bragging rights this week. Good for them

The Bills are not a SB team but are a 9-7 team, maybe 10-6. They can make the playoffs which is what their goal is and they can do some damage to other teams looking to do the same.

The Bills faced a premier D Sunday night and the remaining 13 games aren't all against premier D's so it won't always be like this. There is a problem that needs to be addressed and it will be, ( GO RALPH GO) but for now The Bills are a work in progress with a very good FO and owner. So let's concentrate on Philly because they are 0-2 and looking to get back in the race in their own division. They will be hungry.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again, I don't repeat myself.
  • Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

Great post. Let's improve our running game, and everything else will fall into place.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
    X