PDA

View Full Version : Marino's fishtank EMPTY

H2OBFLO
07-20-2002, 07:16 PM
Notice that there's not a whole lot of fish on marino's team?
WHUSSUUP danny, I guess your team mates knew you'd just be pading your stats as usual, and lose. :)
SquishtheFISH!!!!!
KELLY HOF...!!! nuff said
H2OBFLO:chair:

dolfan25
07-21-2002, 12:01 AM
Some of you are complete idiots. The event is in Buffalo and for a Jim Kelly charity. Of course Jim can get more Bills than Dan can get Dolphins. I really don't understand your stupid mentality. The guy is coming up here to raise money for Jim's kid's disease. Why the effin hostility. I expect booing at this event tomorrow just like Kelly got booed at Dan's retirement ceremony, but good natured booing. Heck I'm a Fins fan and while Jim Kelly is not my favorite player I have to respect him for being a decent family man and a seemingly good guy. Is Dan not the same person.

I had to take apart one of the posters on the other board for this same kind of spew. I really have to wonder if the inferiority complex that exists in BLO breeds this crap.I really feel that the 20 loss streak still burns for a lot of Bills fans even though you handed us our ass for the most part between '87 and '95. I said before no other player could get this kind of turnout in Buffalo. As much as Bills fans will want to see Jim and the boys again it wouldn't be the same if they were playing another QB.

Lastly just grow the F*%& up. All the players are here to raise some money for a good cause that obviously is very personal for Jim.

The_Philster
07-21-2002, 05:42 AM
Relax. We respect Dan as well. But he has always been the enemy.

SABURZFAN
07-21-2002, 07:01 AM
the 70's have been gone for a while,dolfan.it doesn't burn as bad as 62-7.i give dan credit for his time.a class act.if i remember right,doesn't marino have a child with a physical problem?you can bet that kelly would grab his clubs and go to miami for an event if marino held one.

:fishfry: for everybody.

The_Philster
07-21-2002, 07:41 AM
Marino's son is autistic, like Flutie's.

dolfan25
07-21-2002, 08:56 AM
Yeah I understand that most people respect Dan. Heck Bruce respected him more than any other player. I'm just sick of some people putting him down for doing a good deed. Some people's priorities are effed up. I'm leaving for the game right now and I can't wait to meet Dan if I'm lucky enough.

I've just been a little riled since someone on your former haunting grounds said he wished "Dan went to hell and died of gonnorhea"

What a friggin moron.

Oh and believe me the '70's burns brighter for Bills fans than 62-7 does for us. Look at what has happened to those 2 teams in that game since then. The Jags suck. Plus if the Bills and Fish went 10-10 in the '70's do you think you would hate the Fish as much? I doubt it.

But BLO does have an inferiority complex. I think any Buffalonian would have to admit that.

The_Philster
07-21-2002, 09:05 AM
No one is putting him down for doing a good deed. We put him down because he wore such awful colors,
As far as our former haunting grounds, there are some who have shown little class lately and that's all I'll say on that.
As far as the 70s goes, you may be interested to learn that it wqas partly because of a couple of YOUR players from that era that the Helmet Guy and I are going to Canton EVERY year, whether a Bill is being inducted or not.
In 1999, we did most of our partying with Al Bemiller, Denny Lynch, and everyone else at Billy's reception after the inductions and had a great time.
Last year, the reception for Marv was a little more exclusive so we found other people to party with. We talked with a number of people at the ceremonies, including Steve and Sarah Tasker, Pete Metzelaars, and your own Manny Fernandez and Jim Stillwell. Couple of great guys there in Manny and Jim. We talked with them at the ceremonies and then ran into them later at The Pub in the Belden Village.

don137
07-21-2002, 12:29 PM
I agree with Philster that we respect Marino and all his whining errr I mean talents but we bust on him because of the colors he wore.
Kelly owned Marino. He was something like 14-7 against Marino including 3-0 in the playoffs. Doesn't it burn Dolphin fans that Marino, the greatest player in team history, probably would of gotten another chance in the SB is it wasn't for Buffalo... That seems worse than the 20 game losing streak.

SoCalBillsFan
07-21-2002, 02:58 PM
dolfan everybody here respects marino, I think its great he is helping jim out. Of course there is going to be a little smacktalk about it. I don't think H20 was serious about Dan not being able to get guys, it was just some friendly banter. Relax man.

northernbillfan
07-21-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by dolfan25
Some of you are complete idiots.

I had to take apart one of the posters on the other board for this same kind of spew. I really have to wonder if the inferiority complex that exists in BLO breeds this crap.

This type of personal attack will not be tolerated here.

Remember the TOS: Attack the post, not the poster. The above is a violation of the TOS.

Now behave or move on.

BillC
07-21-2002, 04:54 PM
[i]Originally posted by dolfan25
Some of you are complete idiots. The event is in Buffalo and for a Jim Kelly charity. Of course Jim can get more Bills than Dan can get Dolphins. I really don't understand your stupid mentality.......

I had to take apart one of the posters on the other board for this same kind of spew. I really have to wonder if the inferiority complex that exists in BLO breeds this crap.I really feel that the 20 loss streak still burns for a lot of Bills fans even though you handed us our ass for the most part between '87 and '95.

Lastly just grow the F*%& up. All the players are here to raise some money for a good cause that obviously is very personal for Jim. Hey, your cute...and you talk dirty....

H2OBFLO
07-21-2002, 06:59 PM
Try decaf dolfan, I don't want you "taking me apart" on my own teams sports forum :) It was just fun Bills/fish smack, looks like I pushed your button on a bad day ;) You can go curse me out on your own fishsite, it won't bother me because I'll never see it, I have no interest in going there, why you're in a BILLS forum is your buisness, but just remember where you're at, okay! Thanks Dan for helping a good cause! GO BILLS!!!

Buffalofan
07-21-2002, 07:21 PM
Hey Dolfan25,

What do you expect from a BILLS board ? It always amazes me how many of you rival fans come to our boards .. are things really that bad on your own sites ? You are more than welcome to hang around and post and even poke lighthearted fun at the rivals but when you start taking it personal its time to call it a day. Gee, not all Bills fans like Marino, and you know what .. they dont have to. And with that I say have a nice "effin"day.

GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!

HenryRules
07-21-2002, 09:43 PM
Man are some people ever sensitive. Dolfan made a nice solid point (and while I never make a habit of agreeing with Dolphin fans, on this occasion I must), and a bunch of whiny bills fans sit there and complain about the language. While the language/tone may be disrespectful, if someone is going to say something like "<b>I guess your team mates knew you'd just be pading your stats as usual, and lose</b>" about a charity event, what on earth do you expect?? Grow up people and get some perspective.

Buffalofan
07-21-2002, 10:14 PM
Hey Dolfan, How was Dan ? To good to take time to sign a few autographs I see. That alone should show you the difference between Jim Kelly and Danny Boy. You would think with all his fans in Buffalo he would show them a little more respect than that .. guess not... What a shame !!!

dolfan25
07-21-2002, 10:42 PM
What was really crap was they made it seem that everyone would be there. They should've advertised the fact that he wasn't signing. If a guy isn't going to sign. Fine but people shouldn't be finding out as they get there. Poorly run event for the most part. They advertise it as interactive and things like that which it hardly was. Most of the big Bills stars had lineups that were too long and a lot of people got cut off and didn't get autographs. Talked to Mark Clayton and got a photo with him but definitely would've liked to get Dan.

dolfan25
07-21-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Buffalofan
Hey Dolfan25,

What do you expect from a BILLS board ? It always amazes me how many of you rival fans come to our boards .. are things really that bad on your own sites ? You are more than welcome to hang around and post and even poke lighthearted fun at the rivals but when you start taking it personal its time to call it a day. Gee, not all Bills fans like Marino, and you know what .. they dont have to. And with that I say have a nice "effin"day.

GO BILLS !!!!!!!!!

Bills fans started going to Fins boards b4 Fin fans came here.

dolfan25
07-21-2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by don137
I agree with Philster that we respect Marino and all his whining errr I mean talents but we bust on him because of the colors he wore.
Kelly owned Marino. He was something like 14-7 against Marino including 3-0 in the playoffs. Doesn't it burn Dolphin fans that Marino, the greatest player in team history, probably would of gotten another chance in the SB is it wasn't for Buffalo... That seems worse than the 20 game losing streak.

which team the Bills lost to in the SB that the Fish had a chance against. Sure the Fins would've gotten there but they were not good enoug to beat the Giants, Skins or Cowboys. The Bills stopped them from becoming AFC Champs and that's about it.

dolfan25
07-21-2002, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by H2OBFLO
Try decaf dolfan, I don't want you "taking me apart" on my own teams sports forum :) It was just fun Bills/fish smack, looks like I pushed your button on a bad day ;) You can go curse me out on your own fishsite, it won't bother me because I'll never see it, I have no interest in going there, why you're in a BILLS forum is your buisness, but just remember where you're at, okay! Thanks Dan for helping a good cause! GO BILLS!!!

I wasn't referring to you when I said take apart and again there are many Bills fans on fish sites.

H2OBFLO
07-22-2002, 01:51 AM
I guess HenryRules the Bills board now.

H2OBFLO
07-22-2002, 02:11 AM
To dolfan, Then go to the Bills fans on the fish board, and curse all you want at them. We don't want the ravings of other teams fans on a board made for Billsfans for talking Bills football, who can't at least take a joke. You haven't even begun to hear me smack the fish. That was just a joking remark that you pulled way out of proportion. I know you fish are in so love with danny, that he could never do wrong, but not everyone on this board has that opinion, except your new buddy HenryRules :) Do you guys know what a smilie means? sheesh,,,

SABURZFAN
07-22-2002, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by The_Philster
Marino's son is autistic, like Flutie's.

thanks philster.i didn't know the symptons.it's unfortunate for ANYBODY to have that disease.

SABURZFAN
07-22-2002, 05:49 AM
Yeah I understand that most people respect Dan. Heck Bruce respected him more than any other player. I'm just sick of some people putting him down for doing a good deed. Some people's priorities are effed up. I'm leaving for the game right now and I can't wait to meet Dan if I'm lucky enough.

I've just been a little riled since someone on your former haunting grounds said he wished "Dan went to hell and died of gonnorhea"

What a friggin moron.

Oh and believe me the '70's burns brighter for Bills fans than 62-7 does for us. Look at what has happened to those 2 teams in that game since then. The Jags suck. Plus if the Bills and Fish went 10-10 in the '70's do you think you would hate the Fish as much? I doubt it.

But BLO does have an inferiority complex. I think any Buffalonian would have to admit that.

i like that comment,"the jags suck".you just added to the fire that still burns.it's not our fault that the FISH are the 6th best football team in the state of florida.

1.florida st.
2.miami of fla.
3.tampa bay
4.florida
5.jacksonville
6.FISH

:fishfry: for everybody

WCoastFin
07-23-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by H2OBFLO
Notice that there's not a whole lot of fish on marino's team?
WHUSSUUP danny, I guess your team mates knew you'd just be pading your stats as usual, and lose. :)
SquishtheFISH!!!!!
KELLY HOF...!!! nuff said
H2OBFLO:chair:

This shows proof you can still survive from brain damage......

What an Idiot, If only he would appreciate the fact that danny did it for a good cause, and it was only Flag football.

dolfan25
07-23-2002, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

i like that comment,"the jags suck".you just added to the fire that still burns.it's not our fault that the FISH are the 6th best football team in the state of florida.

1.florida st.
2.miami of fla.
3.tampa bay
4.florida
5.jacksonville
6.FISH

:fishfry: for everybody

the Bills would have a tough time making it into the top 10 in Florida.

dolfan25
07-23-2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin1

This shows proof you can still survive from brain damage......

What an Idiot, If only he would appreciate the fact that danny did it for a good cause, and it was only Flag football.

I suggest you change it to "What an idiotic Post"

Cntrygal
07-23-2002, 09:24 PM

I suggest you change it to "What an idiotic Post"

good call :up: