PDA

View Full Version : Who's Happy w/ our Rushing Game?

WG
09-23-2002, 06:43 PM
Since Henry's the only one w/ any significant carries, who's happy w/ his play thus far?

Some of you think that I like Bryson particularly. Not so. I merely think that with the passing game clicking like it is and w/ Drew playing the best ball of his career, that the running game should be opening up more than it is. Since it isn't, and while I know 100% of the fault is not Henry, yet he has to shoulder some of the blame, that we should try some different things with it. Bryson, Burns, mixing it up, whatever. Anything that it takes to make it work.

Yet some seem to want to try Henry even if it means to continue to lose games b/c our running game isn't balancing out our O the way that it should be. We will have no greater ideal circumstances than we do now. That passing game cannot possibly take any more heat off of the rushing game.

I have no particular bent for Bryson, but I most certainly think that somehow with some creativity or with some personnel changes, that we can do much better.

Your thoughts...

Rebecky
09-23-2002, 07:17 PM
I have a great idea --

Why not see what Henry can do if we give him some BLOCKERS!

Take the handoff, Travis,
Now tell me what you see --
"Tacklers, tacklers, coming straight for me!"

You see, at the U of TN, Travis was spoiled -- he thought he was supposed to have a few BLOCKERS in front of him, have the OL open a hole now and then, silly things like that.

bduff54
09-23-2002, 07:46 PM
i am not happy with travis performance, is fumble problem is getting out of hand. he needs to hold on to the ball!

RedEyE
09-23-2002, 07:53 PM
The potential is there give him the freakin' ball..