X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jaja54
    • Aug 2003

Is Travis hurt?

A fellow fin fan posted this on FinHeaven....

"Travis Henry could be out for 4 to 5 weeks quote:

I heard on the Empire sports network this morning that henry is could be out for some time. His ribs are severely bruised if this is so. they said they will be looking at getting some RB's in. "

I can't find anything in writing. Can any of you confirm this? If he is hurt (and I hope he is not), how does your game plan change for Philly?
  • LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

I heard that that quote was heard wrong. Someone else heard it as "travis has the same type of injury which kept rj out 4-6 weeks."

It said nothing about Henry's timetable..

Comment

• RedEyE
      • Jul 2002

I haven't heard anything like that. Last thing that was reported was Henry had a rib injury, yet nothing was broken. I expect to see Henry play this week if he just bruised his ribs. He'll probably sit out of a lot of practice this week, but I'm willing to bet that he will be playing against the Eagles on Sunday.

Comment

• TigerJ
        • Jul 2002

All I've heard was the bruised ribs part. That came straight from GW (via TV). That was Sunday night, and he was still to be evaluated. 4-6 weeks seems a long time even for badly bruised ribs, but I'll just have to wait and see.
        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• muestafa1
          • Apr 2003

One of the Bill's beat reporters (Paul Hamilton) said that a few of Travis Henry's teammates were talking as if he'd be out several games, but that the coach was saying it was day to day and that he was feeling better.

A determination is supposed to be made on Wednesday.

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
            • Jul 2002

Supposedly something was said on Moulds’ radio show.

Comment

• JJamezz

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

All day long yesterday in their newsbreaks, WNSA was reporting it was a bruised hip...

Point being, we won't know for certain until Weds I guess.

Comment

• TedMock
                • Jul 2002

Somebody posted on the board earlier but I also heard this from a buddy at wgr55......He got smacked pretty bad in practice last week by Milloy and sat out the next 2 days so he wouldn't re-injur it before the game.

Comment

Working...
                X