• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • goldfish
    • Sep 2003

New found respect for......

All of you guys here...
    I was pretty down on Bills Fans, especially towards the end of last week.... some of you made some pretty irrational comments (and you know who you are) and I NOW see that these people are the minority, and they exist in most fan-bases. The mods here do have their hands full, but for the most part there are some pretty smart and enthusiastic Bills/Football fans here.

The Bills fans I encountered at the game were great.... as always, and the rivalry is one of the best. The game was intense all the way to the end, and I expect an ever better one in Dec.
    I plan on coming up for it....

I'm not much of a smack talker so I won't pretend to be.... this is a great fan site and I'm glad I decided to check it out.

The game is past and you are preparing your arsenal for Philly now. So enjoy the rest of the season....

• LtBillsFan66
    • Jul 2002

goldfish

Comment

• Ebenezer
      Give me a minute...
      • Jul 2002

thanks and welcome goldfish...it's all about having fun...it was a terrific defensive game until the last Miami drive but by then the Bills were drained. The Miami gameplan worked to a T and nobody can be faulted for that. I do have a little new found respect for the Miami D. Hopefully, for your sake the Salary Cap train doesn't hit you that hard next year. Although you know, you can't keep both QBs. Won't matter because obviously Fiedler can hold his own.

there will be a tailgate for that game...come by and we'll build you into...er...build you a snowman...and some wings.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Re: New found respect for......

Originally posted by goldfish
        All of you guys here...
        I was pretty down on Bills Fans, especially towards the end of last week.... some of you made some pretty irrational comments (and you know who you are) and I NOW see that these people are the minority, and they exist in most fan-bases. The mods here do have their hands full, but for the most part there are some pretty smart and enthusiastic Bills/Football fans here.

The Bills fans I encountered at the game were great.... as always, and the rivalry is one of the best. The game was intense all the way to the end, and I expect an ever better one in Dec.
        I plan on coming up for it....

I'm not much of a smack talker so I won't pretend to be.... this is a great fan site and I'm glad I decided to check it out.

The game is past and you are preparing your arsenal for Philly now. So enjoy the rest of the season....

Wow. What a grateful civilized Dolphins fan. One of the first ones I've ever ever seen.

goldfish, you're okay in my book.

Comment

• Ð
          1-800-SAD-GOAT
          • Jul 2002

Not a smack talker. Bull****!!!!

Comment

• Ebenezer
            Give me a minute...
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
            Wow. What a grateful civilized Dolphins fan. One of the first ones I've ever ever seen.
            phins054 is a good fan also...and a heck of a Star Wars author.

For all the education and practice each of us undergoes, the achievment of mastery is ultimately the outcome of a personal quest for understanding.

Comment

• ryven
              • Jan 2003

I wil say for the most part the phin fans that come here are pretty respectful there are only a couple that have come here to talk smack. For the fin fans that are respectful thank you it makes every thing much more enjoyable.

Squish the fish

Comment

• Dozerdog
                In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

Heck, I could care less if they talk smack here- even encourage it- Just do it in the right forum, don't use vulgarities and make nasty personal attacks, and don't complain when stuff gets moved.

Smack can be really hysterical stuff, and it can make people look like they belong on the Junior High school bus.

Smack talkers, be creative! If you are vulgar, then you get flushed

Comment

• LtBillsFan66
                  • Jul 2002

I like smack. It makes me look forward to the next game even more.

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
                    • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Dozerdog
                    Heck, I could care less if they talk smack here- even encourage it- Just do it in the right forum, don't use vulgarities and make nasty personal attacks, and don't complain when stuff gets moved.

Smack can be really hysterical stuff, and it can make people look like they belong on the Junior High school bus.

Smack talkers, be creative! If you are vulgar, then you get flushed
                    Lol...I would have expected LOG to bring up "getting flushed"...

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

Goldfish, most smack talkers in FH that were there last week are not from this site. That's because most of the one's from here were already banned in FH .
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                        short bus extraordinaire
                        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                        Goldfish, most smack talkers in FH that were there last week are not from this site. That's because most of the one's from here were already banned in FH .
                        Originally posted by yordad
                        Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Miami Man
                          • Jul 2002

"don't use vulgarities and make nasty personal attacks"
                          Well, gee. What's the point then, Dozer?

I'll try to come around more often now. The only reason I came after the game is because AWM asked me to stop in. I hadn't had this place bookmarked in quite some time.

Here's looking forward to the December re-match, folks! :)

MM

Comment

Working...
                          X