PDA

View Full Version : Did Drew and Eric want revenge too badly?

lordofgun
09-23-2003, 02:52 PM
It's obvious Drew was wearing his Moulds blinders on Sunday night. I'm wondering if they wanted revenge so bad for the spit comments that they totally stopped looking for other receivers.

I could see Eric saying

"Just give me the ball 10-15 times tonight."

"Get me the ball, I'm gonna burn them"

"Me and you, baby!"

Maybe Drew was feeling the pressure from Eric and it took them out of their gameplan. If that's the case, the Dolphins corners did a good job with all their pregame distractions.

The Spaz
09-23-2003, 02:54 PM
I don't beleive Drew Bledsoe is that shallow!:)

Dolfan984
09-23-2003, 03:13 PM
Hahaha, I dunno about that LOG.

Fix your sig, and why don't you go on AIM you bastard? Afraid I'll talk **** all day? :P

DynaPaul
09-23-2003, 03:15 PM
Maybe he is on AIM but just has YOU blocked from his Buddy List. Ever think of that?

>:)

Paul

mybills
09-23-2003, 03:19 PM
Don't be blaming my boy Moulds! :rock: LOG.
lol..
actually, Drew has always worn blinders..(something I've been saying right along) but now that the people who have always denied it saw it for the first time there's lots to talk about. IMO, when our O wasn't showing up, his tunnel vision really stood out. I think he tried too hard because he wasn't getting much help, and when he tries too hard, the tunnel gets more narrow. When that happens, he gets broken ribs. :shakeno:

Disgustipatex
09-23-2003, 03:33 PM
Why would Moulds want revenge? For what? Being publically called a liar and being completely unable to defend himself?

He came out scared, not angry. He was waiting for the big hit, and everyone out there knew it. He heard footsteps on his big drop, and got scared.

mybills
09-23-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Disgustipatex
Why would Moulds want revenge? For what? Being publically called a liar and being completely unable to defend himself?

He came out scared, not angry. He was waiting for the big hit, and everyone out there knew it. He heard footsteps on his big drop, and got scared.

That's so diculous, it's ridiculous!

The_Philster
09-23-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by mybills
That's so diculous, it's ridiculous!

Do you expect anything else from a Fish fan?

Tatonka
09-23-2003, 06:42 PM
Disgustipatex has added absolutely nothing to this board except smack talk..

not a single bit of football related talk other than to jab at bills player or talk about the dolphins..

his presence is really not needed. mods..

L.A. Playa
09-23-2003, 07:08 PM
who cares the games over we will never know lets move on

Disgustipatex
09-23-2003, 07:48 PM
Actually, I did add some bits of football related knowledge. For example, how many of you knew that Lawyer Milloy was actually the one who was responsible for Travis Henry's injury, with a completely pointless hit in a low-contact drill pre-game in which he drilled Henry in the ribs?

The_Philster
09-23-2003, 07:53 PM
Actually, I did add some bits of football related knowledge. For example, how many of you knew that Lawyer Milloy was actually the one who was responsible for Travis Henry's injury, with a completely pointless hit in a low-contact drill pre-game in which he drilled Henry in the ribs?

Quite a few of us, actually....it was posted on the front page, I'm sure.

BillsOwnAll
09-23-2003, 07:58 PM
how come noone told me this?

Disgustipatex
09-23-2003, 08:07 PM
Look at that. I just educated "Billsownall". I do believe that is an football related, positive contribution.

So how you like them apples?

The_Philster
09-23-2003, 08:09 PM
Look at that. I just educated "Billsownall". I do believe that is an football related, positive contribution.

So how you like them apples?

Want a medal or a chest to pin it on? :D
Originally posted by BillsOwnAll
how come noone told me this?

shoulda looked at the front page www.billszone.com ;)