• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mybills
    81 st zoner
    • Jul 2002

L.A. Vikings?

When the Vikings move to L.A. next year, will they be called the L.A. Vikings?
    I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!
  • Dozerdog
    In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Why not? They took the Lakers from Minnesota, why not the Vikes? And they kept the Laker name and the Purple and Gold.. fits right in

The Chargers wil ge tthere first, however. Don't count out the Cardinals either.

The Cards were struggling to get a stadium built to get them off the Arizona State campus. They finally got preliminary studies and funding, along with a site....at the end of the Pheonix airport runway!!!

Not the best idea before 9/11, next to impossible now.

The Colts also have stadium issues

Comment

• mybills
      81 st zoner
      • Jul 2002

oh, I was talking with a Viking fan yesterday and he said it was a done deal. Vikings have no franchise and the NFL wants them in L.A. I asked him if any other team could go, and he said no, and they already signed as far as he knew. He was depressed about it.
      I didn't come here to fight, I hate fighting. Life is way too short to spend it on fighting! Go fight with yourself, one of you will eventually win!

Comment

• BillC
        The man in charge - Don't U forget it!
        • Jul 2002

He's talking out of his butt....

the fan, not Dozer

well, Dozer talks out of his Butt, but ...oh, never mind...

Comment

Working...
        X