PDA

View Full Version : Josh Reed

elltrain22
09-23-2003, 05:04 PM
At the beginning of the season, I would have definetly said that Josh Reed was going to have a good season. I could say that this was an unwise assumption on my part, or I could have a little faith in the guy. So far, Josh has been pretty terrible. Ever since he dropped that "bunny" versus NE, i am starting to think that that one play was maybe a prelude for a disappointing season. I really feel that the key to seeing Reed make improvement is of course, the sooner we FINALLY establish our running game. This upcoming game against Phily at home, is a great opportunity to get our ground attack going against a suspect run defense in Phily. I think is this can happen, confidence will gain not only in Travis Henry, but it will open up our whole offense that much more. If teams key in our run so much, that is when we will see big plays to Moulds, Shaw, and Josh Reed. Remember Bills fans, this team has not even scratched the surface as to what they can do of the field this year, and when this Bills squad starts to really gell, that is when our team will live up to their expectations.

I may over rationalize, but damnit, I am a fan.

Go Bills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:pow: