PDA

View Full Version : Reality Check.....

WCoastFin
09-23-2002, 08:48 PM
Ok, first things first....Why are you guys happy you lost?There is nothing Positive about a Loss....A loss is just unacceptable... A loss is a loss no matter what, how, who, or when....And Bledsoe...dont get me started...Bledsoe Blows! this guys WRs make him look good he over throws the ball all the time and relys on WRs speed to go get it...Why do you think he doesnt throw as much to his TE or HBs? only on Blitzes were he knows he wont get his sorry thrown balls Intercepted....There is absolutely nothing positive about being 1-2 and having that WIN against one of, IF NOT, the WORST team in the league! not to mention in OVERTIME! Come back down to earth bill fans....sure you say well if things "WOULD HAVE" went our way we could have easily been 3-0, but if things "WOULD HAVE" went the vikings way, you would have easily been 0-3 so its time for a reality check...and keep in mind "WOULD HAVES" dont count either.......your 1-2 and your scheduele isnt getting any easier....The Panthers are better than you guys with R.Peete and the Texans are just as good as you guys with D.Carr.....once again there is absolutely nothing positive about all this!

DraftBoy
09-23-2002, 09:08 PM
Bledsoe sucks but his WR make him look good. Ok well I can they same about Fiedler, Montana, Kelly, Young, Marino. How good can a QB without good WR's? I think I am now dumber for having to read this post.

Typ0
09-23-2002, 09:12 PM
Pick the item that doesn't belong in the list:

Fiedler, Montana, Kelly, Young, Marino

losman2evans
09-23-2002, 09:13 PM
We will see the next two weeks where we stand-

playing Chicago ( playoff potential team )

and Oakland ( a playoff team for sure )

I can't wait till we get some impact defensive players to put
with some of our young up and coming defensive players.

Clements
Winfield
Schoebel
Wire
Pat Williams (veteran )

Place in some impact linebacker(s )
a DT and a DE

We will obtain all of these within the next two years-

Bills fans understand we are rebuilding 7-9 to 9-7 this year

playoffs next year and then a solid competitor for deep into the playoffs and hopefully SB before Drew retires. As for Houston and Carolina being as good as us- I believe most if not all national media would rather have the Bills team and its foundation than these two organizations. We will definately find out who is better right now when we play Houston. The Bills will win by double digits.

WCoastFin
09-23-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Winfield_26
Bledsoe sucks but his WR make him look good. Ok well I can they same about Fiedler, Montana, Kelly, Young, Marino. How good can a QB without good WR's? I think I am now dumber for having to read this post.

Actually your pretty smart for reading this post...now you know some football facts...but to reply to your post...yes your right you cant say the same for Fiedler but thats becuz our RB makes him look good....Montana made John Taylor look like an all-pro and of course had J.Rice...Kelly ,Young had at least 1 good WR on the team..cmon oung made JJ Stokes better than he is right now....Marino had the Marks Bros. but after that he kept going...

DraftBoy
09-23-2002, 09:18 PM
I miss spoke about Young he created his own oppurtunities with his feet he does not belong.

WCoastFin
09-23-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by bledsoe2moulds
We will see the next two weeks where we stand-

playing Chicago ( playoff potential team )

and Oakland ( a playoff team for sure )

I can't wait till we get some impact defensive players to put
with some of our young up and coming defensive players.

Clements
Winfield
Schoebel
Wire
Pat Williams (veteran )

Place in some impact linebacker(s )
a DT and a DE

We will obtain all of these within the next two years-

Bills fans understand we are rebuilding 7-9 to 9-7 this year

playoffs next year and then a solid competitor for deep into the playoffs and hopefully SB before Drew retires. As for Houston and Carolina being as good as us- I believe most if not all national media would rather have the Bills team and its foundation than these two organizations. We will definately find out who is better right now when we play Houston. The Bills will win by double digits.

Fair post at least your open to the fact that Bledsoe does really suck...now only if the rest of the Bills fans were to think like you...

P.S. One bills fan responds and all of a sudden theyre all responding....props to Winfield 26 for being brave enough....

DraftBoy
09-23-2002, 09:21 PM
The point you made is the same point that could be made with any QB in the league. A Qb cannot be a superstar without good WR's around him. Montana may have made Taylor a pro bowler but he didnt make Rice one. No QB ever has been a superstar without at least having one or two good WR's.

DraftBoy
09-23-2002, 09:22 PM
Thanks for the props, but really i think the post made no point, thats why I spoke up.

WCoastFin
09-23-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Winfield_26
Thanks for the props, but really i think the post made no point, thats why I spoke up.

The whole point (Besides Bledsoe sucks) was that you guys are trying to turn a negative into a positive ,which is absolutely impossible....Cmon bro, there are some of you talking Playoffs already... After only beating the Vikings in OT....now thats some funnt ****!...its understandable that your coming off a losing season and your trying to look at things in a positive way but your stretching things a little tooooo far.

DraftBoy
09-23-2002, 09:35 PM
A little too far? hmmm... let me get this straight you think going into Denver and losing by what 5 points and seeing posisitive signs out of a team that was 3-13 last year is streching it? OK maybe you should back away from the cpu, and take a deep breath and reflect on watch you just said.

lordofgun
09-23-2002, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin
Ok, first things first....Why are you guys happy you lost?There is nothing Positive about a Loss....A loss is just unacceptable... A loss is a loss no matter what, how, who, or when....And Bledsoe...dont get me started...Bledsoe Blows! this guys WRs make him look good he over throws the ball all the time and relys on WRs speed to go get it...Why do you think he doesnt throw as much to his TE or HBs? only on Blitzes were he knows he wont get his sorry thrown balls Intercepted....There is absolutely nothing positive about being 1-2 and having that WIN against one of, IF NOT, the WORST team in the league! not to mention in OVERTIME! Come back down to earth bill fans....sure you say well if things "WOULD HAVE" went our way we could have easily been 3-0, but if things "WOULD HAVE" went the vikings way, you would have easily been 0-3 so its time for a reality check...and keep in mind "WOULD HAVES" dont count either.......your 1-2 and your scheduele isnt getting any easier....The Panthers are better than you guys with R.Peete and the Texans are just as good as you guys with D.Carr.....once again there is absolutely nothing positive about all this!

Quizlet looks a lot smarter all of the sudden.

Cntrygal
09-23-2002, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

:lol:

where is quiz? How about these two debate football and records?
:D

DraftBoy
09-23-2002, 09:47 PM
No, he cant steal my fight, I picked it, I get to finish it.

Mr B
09-23-2002, 09:54 PM
WCoastFin, I read the Dolphins will be in cap jail after this season, much like the Bills were... Is this true?

mchurchfie
09-23-2002, 10:42 PM
Hey WToast, your opinion about us and our beloved Bills means about as much as the girl on the 1-900 number that says she loves you. You would frenchkiss Janet Reno on national TV to have a QB like Drew on your team and you know it, so quit making your jealousy of us having him so obvious.

Thank you and have safe and happy day!!
Kindest regards, mchurchfie:D

Kelly The Dog
09-23-2002, 11:35 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by WCoastFin
Bledsoe Blows! this guys WRs make him look good he over throws the ball all the time and relys on WRs speed to go get it...

Move over Seinfeld and Romano and Dennis Miller, that may be the single funniest thing ever uttered by anyone! Pure genius! Bledsoe OVERTHROWS his receivers, that way they have to use their speed to run and catch the bad passes, thereby making completions that shouldnt have been! I can't stop laughing. That's truly brilliant! I will pay real cash money to meet this guy.

justasportsfan
09-24-2002, 01:21 AM
Wcoast.......SEEK :help:

:stupid:

SoCalBillsFan
09-24-2002, 02:13 AM
Wcoast, why do you care so much what we are saying? That reflects poorly on you.

Besides, you are making some stupid points. Sure we lost. Is that a negative? Of course! No one likes to lose. BUt that doesn't mean we can't point out some positive things that happened. For a 3-13 team last year, we have made significant improvement. Sensible fin fans will even admit to that, just like sensible Bills fans will admit that Ricky has been a great addition for the fins. Losing does not mean we have to ignore anything positive that happened.

Please make logical points, and dont just come over to pick fights.

Patrick76777
09-24-2002, 08:07 AM
The best part is that for Miami, this season is Superbowl or bust. If you guys don’t win the whole thing, this year is a total waste. Plus cap problems await and the next few years could mean trouble. You’ll probably finish at 11-5 again and get a late pick in the draft. Also, Ricky Williams will probably get 1500 yards so you won’t even get a pick in the first round. You probably won’t pick until 58. That’s 2 years without a high draft choice, a small aging defense, and future cap problems. I’d suggest you get down on your knees and pray for a Superbowl win right now. Because if you come up short, it could be a long couple of years.

As for us, this season will be a success if we compete for a playoff spot. Even if we just miss, this season will be a success. We’ve got a very young team and loads of cap space. So yes, some of us are OK with a tough close loss in one of the toughest road venues in the league. We’re getting better each week and the wins will start coming. You’ll see on Oct 20.

Creemoredrinker
09-24-2002, 08:28 AM
:anvil:

Look dead fish breath what happened? Did you get kicked off all the fish sites and now you have to come here just to annoy us? Get lost!

:shutit:

Your analysis smells as bad as your breath and we just don't need to read it. You'll get yours soon enough as your team does their usual belly up in the second half of the season.

:blah:

I suggest we simply ignore this washed up on the beach carcas, expropriate his Zone Bucks and divide them up among those posters who had to suffer through his drivel. Who's with me?

BledsoeRocks
09-24-2002, 08:36 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Creemoredrinker
[B]:anvil:

Look dead fish breath what happened? Did you get kicked off all the fish sites and now you have to come here just to annoy us? Get lost!

Thats exactly what happend to this :shout: bigmouth.

Fellow Dolphin fans don't even want this guy around.

Creemoredrinker
09-24-2002, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by BledsoeRocks Thats exactly what happend to this :shout: bigmouth.

Fellow Dolphin fans don't even want this guy around. [/B]

:pray:

Then why do we have to tolerate him/her?

Moderators, can you simply ban him for stupidity and inciting a riot?

Herdwatcher
09-24-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by lordofgun

I'm telling ya, my mouth went dry due to the fact my jaw dropped to the keboard when I read the post.

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Mr B
WCoastFin, I read the Dolphins will be in cap jail after this season, much like the Bills were... Is this true?

To tell you the truth I wouldnt know ,but I hope not....I have trust in Wannspiel to make some wise decisions and some how come through.

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by mchurchfie
Hey WToast, your opinion about us and our beloved Bills means about as much as the girl on the 1-900 number that says she loves you. You would frenchkiss Janet Reno on national TV to have a QB like Drew on your team and you know it, so quit making your jealousy of us having him so obvious.

Thank you and have safe and happy day!!
Kindest regards, mchurchfie:D

Mchurch, obviously to you this means alot to you, after all, your one of those guys that believes the 1-900-Fat-Lady on the other side of your phone!

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by SoCalBillsFan
Wcoast, why do you care so much what we are saying? That reflects poorly on you.

Besides, you are making some stupid points. Sure we lost. Is that a negative? Of course! No one likes to lose. BUt that doesn't mean we can't point out some positive things that happened. For a 3-13 team last year, we have made significant improvement. Sensible fin fans will even admit to that, just like sensible Bills fans will admit that Ricky has been a great addition for the fins. Losing does not mean we have to ignore anything positive that happened.

Please make logical points, and dont just come over to pick fights.

Thats what im talking about, what exatly have you improved thus far? your 1-2 for crying out loud! You had more wins last year...Until you pass up that 3 win season they you can start talking about improvement....

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Creemoredrinker

:pray:

Then why do we have to tolerate him/her?

Moderators, can you simply ban him for stupidity and inciting a riot?

Its fun to see the truth hurts!:whip:

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Herdwatcher

I'm telling ya, my mouth went dry due to the fact my jaw dropped to the keboard when I read the post.

Those are syptoms of dehydration when someone gets the truth revealed to them and they cant face the facts....its normal...especailly for the typical Bills fan.

BledsoeRocks
09-24-2002, 11:02 AM

Thats what im talking about, what exatly have you improved thus far? You had more wins last year...Until you pass up that 3 win season they you can start talking about improvement....

How bout you start practicing what you preach. When the Dolphins actually make it out of the first round of the playoffs you can start talking about them improving.

BledsoeRocks
09-24-2002, 11:04 AM
To say Bledsoe sucks it a statement that shows you do not know anything about football. Heck you don't even know what your own teams cap situation is. If your mommy knew you were on the internet after faking sick from school you would be in big trouble.

THATHURMANATOR
09-24-2002, 11:11 AM
WCF You are such a waste of time. How stupid would I sound right now if I said R Williams sucks when it is obviously playing great??? Yeah Drew sucks but leads the league in yards and is right up there in completion percentage and touchdowns. Yeah your right he does stink what was I thinking?

Drewpac
09-24-2002, 11:23 AM
WCoastFin does bring up some good points but he really weakens his argument by saying Bledsoe sucks. Obviously, Bledsoe does not suck and he is one of the top 10 qb's in the league. However, I do agree with WCoastFin on a couple of things. We could easily be 0-3 and we've played two of the worst teams in the league. Then again, we could be 3-0. We have been competitive in every ballgame and that's the reason we are so excited and hopeful this year.
Also, 2 of the 3 teams we have played so far are terrible. I know we should have beaten the Jets but the fact is that we lost. And the Jets really suck! We barely beat a horrible Minnesota team and that came via a minor miracle.
I was most impressed with our game against Denver this past weekend. Denver is one of the best teams this year and we put up a great fight against them on their turf.
I guess the point of this post is to acknowledge that some of the things that WCF said merit consideration. With that said, I still think half of his argument is completely assinine and that he is an idiot.

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
WCF You are such a waste of time. How stupid would I sound right now if I said R Williams sucks when it is obviously playing great??? Yeah Drew sucks but leads the league in yards and is right up there in completion percentage and touchdowns. Yeah your right he does stink what was I thinking?

see "Reality Check p.II"....

vabillsfan
09-24-2002, 11:56 AM
And those 3 powerhouses that the Dolphins have beaten this year are......................

Give it a rest.

Real fans support their TEAM through thick and thin. Its a new year, new guys, new enthusiasm and a whole new shot at winning games instead of getting blown away each week.

Real fans know that losses suk, and real fans know that you can find the positives in the improved team.

So, go back to your drug infested city, watch Miami beat up on weak teams. Hell, you can watch CSI MIami for all we care, or Good Morning Miami - just talk to us when you beat someone of consequence and when you atually do something in the playoffs.

Your logic says 1-2 is nothing to proud of and talk to you after we get beyond 3 games and 3 wins. You're 3-0 after playing NO BODY!!! Wait till we roll into town mammal boy!

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by vabillsfan
And those 3 powerhouses that the Dolphins have beaten this year are......................

Give it a rest.

Real fans support their TEAM through thick and thin. Its a new year, new guys, new enthusiasm and a whole new shot at winning games instead of getting blown away each week.

Real fans know that losses suk, and real fans know that you can find the positives in the improved team.

So, go back to your drug infested city, watch Miami beat up on weak teams. Hell, you can watch CSI MIami for all we care, or Good Morning Miami - just talk to us when you beat someone of consequence and when you atually do something in the playoffs.

Your logic says 1-2 is nothing to proud of and talk to you after we get beyond 3 games and 3 wins. You're 3-0 after playing NO BODY!!! Wait till we roll into town mammal boy!

Obviously the Jets werent that good but they beat you guys.....Where does that put you?

vabillsfan
09-24-2002, 12:05 PM
See reality check part II. Yup - Jets won the game. They didn't beat us, but they won the game. And you have beaten the mighty Lions, the invicible Jets and the powerhouse Colts. Ooh, be afraid, be very afraid...............

Funny how you picked the Jets but didn't mention the Lions...

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by vabillsfan
See reality check part II. Yup - Jets won the game. They didn't beat us, but they won the game. And you have beaten the mighty Lions, the invicible Jets and the powerhouse Colts. Ooh, be afraid, be very afraid...............

Funny how you picked the Jets but didn't mention the Lions...

The colts are 2-1...they look bad becuz we made them look bad...and the Lions well, they are the Lions, but we still have to see if you can beat them.

THATHURMANATOR
09-24-2002, 12:42 PM
I don't need to Bledsoe has played amazing bottom line.

WG
09-24-2002, 01:17 PM
Significant P-R-O-G-R-E-S-S !!!

Progress is being made, even in the D. We played close to an error free game v. Denver. Except for one fumble and FR caused by the O, we won that game.

Our offense outperformed theirs and we handed them the winning points!

SoCalBillsFan
09-24-2002, 01:25 PM

Thats what im talking about, what exatly have you improved thus far? your 1-2 for crying out loud! You had more wins last year...Until you pass up that 3 win season they you can start talking about improvement....

What have we improved? How bout the fact that our offense can score. Drew is a big improvement. Josh reed is an improvement. Mike Williams. Our secondary is a lot better with priloux and wire. Our LB's have improved.

I'm not naive enough to believe you actually dont see improvement. I can see that you love coming here and getting people upset, that is your sole purpose inthese posts. Get over yourself!

northernbillfan
09-24-2002, 01:30 PM
He's just chicken! He is a quivverin in his baby booties about the upcoming game between us.

All other NFL experts and analysts are saying Drew is rejuvinated and playing some of the best ball in his life. There are others who say that Drew is one of, if not the best QB in the AFC right now!

Hell even Wys Guy has had a change of heart and that speaks volumes!

Go back to finheaven, er, sorry, you were kicked out of there. My bad.

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
He's just chicken! He is a quivverin in his baby booties about the upcoming game between us.

All other NFL experts and analysts are saying Drew is rejuvinated and playing some of the best ball in his life. There are others who say that Drew is one of, if not the best QB in the AFC right now!

Hell even Wys Guy has had a change of heart and that speaks volumes!

Go back to finheaven, er, sorry, you were kicked out of there. My bad.

I know you have more class than this N.Billfan, Who cares what all other NFL "experts" say...they also said the Rams would win the Super Bowl...But go on right ahead and listen to them ...it will make you smarter.

THATHURMANATOR
09-24-2002, 01:46 PM
Yes but WCF have you been watching Drew?? He looks good.

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Yes but WCF have you been watching Drew?? He looks good.

Ya I have been watching Drew, especailly in this last game...he held on to the ball too much like always....I cant argue with the fact that his numbers are high...but Take a look at the defenses hes played ...Denver being the best one and He didnt put up the same performance as with the first 2 teams....one of those bieng More sacks.

Phins054
09-24-2002, 01:51 PM
Drew has definately been playing like he's on a mission. That ca not be denied. But until your defense or your STs get their kinks worked out...you will not get enough wins to be a playoff threat. You will be close in your games, but one if not BOTH of those units will cost you the wins.

SoCalBillsFan
09-24-2002, 01:54 PM
Wcoast, take a lesson from your buddy phins054 on how to write a post with substance in it.

mybills
09-24-2002, 01:58 PM
Who cares what all other NFL "experts" say...they also said the Rams would win the Super Bowl...But go on right ahead and listen to them ...it will make you smarter.

:rofl:

A stab at the experts now! <b>"all other experts", to be exact!</b> Oh that's right, we're only supposed to listen to WCF! He's the REAL expert! LOL :rock:

Why do you even care what Bills fans say or think???

Phins054
09-24-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by mybills

:rofl:

A stab at the experts now! <b>"all other experts", to be exact!</b> Oh that's right, we're only supposed to listen to WCF! He's the REAL expert! LOL :rock:

Why do you even care what Bills fans say or think???

Because he has nothing better to do right now...

Either that or he needs serious :help:

TigerJ
09-24-2002, 11:25 PM
Bills fan's are not happy having lost to Denver or being 1-2. Knowing we have the toughest schedule in the league (and no Minnesota is not the worst team in the league-that title probably goes to Miami opponent Detroit) and had a 3-13 record last year, we are looking for signs of improvement. 8-8 or 9-7 would be a nice platform this season from which to launch a Miami crushing season next year. Haven't there been times, WCF, when you've appealed to QB rankings to prove Fiedler is not terrible? Well, Bledsoe's QB ranking is like fourth in the league right now. Yes, I know Fiedler is higher rated, the ratings are not perfect. No one besides biased fin fans and Pedrorocks really think that Bledsoe blows. I will refrain from saying who I think does.

SABURZFAN
09-25-2002, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Typ0
Pick the item that doesn't belong in the list:

Fiedler, Montana, Kelly, Young, Marino

:fiedler: