• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WCoastFin
    I have the arms of a new born baby!
    • Jul 2002

Reality Check.....

Ok, first things first....Why are you guys happy you lost?There is nothing Positive about a Loss....A loss is just unacceptable... A loss is a loss no matter what, how, who, or when....And Bledsoe...dont get me started...Bledsoe Blows! this guys WRs make him look good he over throws the ball all the time and relys on WRs speed to go get it...Why do you think he doesnt throw as much to his TE or HBs? only on Blitzes were he knows he wont get his sorry thrown balls Intercepted....There is absolutely nothing positive about being 1-2 and having that WIN against one of, IF NOT, the WORST team in the league! not to mention in OVERTIME! Come back down to earth bill fans....sure you say well if things "WOULD HAVE" went our way we could have easily been 3-0, but if things "WOULD HAVE" went the vikings way, you would have easily been 0-3 so its time for a reality check...and keep in mind "WOULD HAVES" dont count either.......your 1-2 and your scheduele isnt getting any easier....The Panthers are better than you guys with R.Peete and the Texans are just as good as you guys with D.Carr.....once again there is absolutely nothing positive about all this!
    We wanna see you spit now!!!lets face it we suck.
  • Winfield_26
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Bledsoe sucks but his WR make him look good. Ok well I can they same about Fiedler, Montana, Kelly, Young, Marino. How good can a QB without good WR's? I think I am now dumber for having to read this post.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Typ0
      honey pie
      • Jul 2002

Pick the item that doesn't belong in the list:

Fiedler, Montana, Kelly, Young, Marino

Comment

• losman2evans
        • Aug 2002

We will see the next two weeks where we stand-

playing Chicago ( playoff potential team )

and Oakland ( a playoff team for sure )

I can't wait till we get some impact defensive players to put
        with some of our young up and coming defensive players.

Clements
        Winfield
        Schoebel
        Wire
        Pat Williams (veteran )

Place in some impact linebacker(s )
        a DT and a DE

We will obtain all of these within the next two years-

Bills fans understand we are rebuilding 7-9 to 9-7 this year

playoffs next year and then a solid competitor for deep into the playoffs and hopefully SB before Drew retires. As for Houston and Carolina being as good as us- I believe most if not all national media would rather have the Bills team and its foundation than these two organizations. We will definately find out who is better right now when we play Houston. The Bills will win by double digits.

Comment

• WCoastFin
          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Winfield_26
          Bledsoe sucks but his WR make him look good. Ok well I can they same about Fiedler, Montana, Kelly, Young, Marino. How good can a QB without good WR's? I think I am now dumber for having to read this post.
          Actually your pretty smart for reading this post...now you know some football facts...but to reply to your post...yes your right you cant say the same for Fiedler but thats becuz our RB makes him look good....Montana made John Taylor look like an all-pro and of course had J.Rice...Kelly ,Young had at least 1 good WR on the team..cmon oung made JJ Stokes better than he is right now....Marino had the Marks Bros. but after that he kept going...

Comment

• Winfield_26
            Administrator
            • Jul 2002

I miss spoke about Young he created his own oppurtunities with his feet he does not belong.
            COMING SOON...

Comment

• WCoastFin
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by bledsoe2moulds
              We will see the next two weeks where we stand-

playing Chicago ( playoff potential team )

and Oakland ( a playoff team for sure )

I can't wait till we get some impact defensive players to put
              with some of our young up and coming defensive players.

Clements
              Winfield
              Schoebel
              Wire
              Pat Williams (veteran )

Place in some impact linebacker(s )
              a DT and a DE

We will obtain all of these within the next two years-

Bills fans understand we are rebuilding 7-9 to 9-7 this year

playoffs next year and then a solid competitor for deep into the playoffs and hopefully SB before Drew retires. As for Houston and Carolina being as good as us- I believe most if not all national media would rather have the Bills team and its foundation than these two organizations. We will definately find out who is better right now when we play Houston. The Bills will win by double digits.
              Fair post at least your open to the fact that Bledsoe does really suck...now only if the rest of the Bills fans were to think like you...

P.S. One bills fan responds and all of a sudden theyre all responding....props to Winfield 26 for being brave enough....

Comment

• Winfield_26
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

The point you made is the same point that could be made with any QB in the league. A Qb cannot be a superstar without good WR's around him. Montana may have made Taylor a pro bowler but he didnt make Rice one. No QB ever has been a superstar without at least having one or two good WR's.
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• Winfield_26
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Thanks for the props, but really i think the post made no point, thats why I spoke up.
                  COMING SOON...

Comment

• WCoastFin
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Winfield_26
                    Thanks for the props, but really i think the post made no point, thats why I spoke up.
                    The whole point (Besides Bledsoe sucks) was that you guys are trying to turn a negative into a positive ,which is absolutely impossible....Cmon bro, there are some of you talking Playoffs already... After only beating the Vikings in OT....now thats some funnt ****!...its understandable that your coming off a losing season and your trying to look at things in a positive way but your stretching things a little tooooo far.

Comment

• Winfield_26
                      Administrator
                      • Jul 2002

A little too far? hmmm... let me get this straight you think going into Denver and losing by what 5 points and seeing posisitive signs out of a team that was 3-13 last year is streching it? OK maybe you should back away from the cpu, and take a deep breath and reflect on watch you just said.
                      COMING SOON...

Comment

• lordofgun
                        in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                        • Jul 2002

Re: Reality Check.....

Originally posted by WCoastFin
                        Ok, first things first....Why are you guys happy you lost?There is nothing Positive about a Loss....A loss is just unacceptable... A loss is a loss no matter what, how, who, or when....And Bledsoe...dont get me started...Bledsoe Blows! this guys WRs make him look good he over throws the ball all the time and relys on WRs speed to go get it...Why do you think he doesnt throw as much to his TE or HBs? only on Blitzes were he knows he wont get his sorry thrown balls Intercepted....There is absolutely nothing positive about being 1-2 and having that WIN against one of, IF NOT, the WORST team in the league! not to mention in OVERTIME! Come back down to earth bill fans....sure you say well if things "WOULD HAVE" went our way we could have easily been 3-0, but if things "WOULD HAVE" went the vikings way, you would have easily been 0-3 so its time for a reality check...and keep in mind "WOULD HAVES" dont count either.......your 1-2 and your scheduele isnt getting any easier....The Panthers are better than you guys with R.Peete and the Texans are just as good as you guys with D.Carr.....once again there is absolutely nothing positive about all this!
                        Quizlet looks a lot smarter all of the sudden.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Cntrygal
                          Visually stunning but camera-shy.
                          • Jul 2002

Re: Re: Reality Check.....

Originally posted by lordofgun

Quizlet looks a lot smarter all of the sudden.

where is quiz? How about these two debate football and records?
                          Originally posted by notacon
                          The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com

Comment

• Winfield_26
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

No, he cant steal my fight, I picked it, I get to finish it.
                            COMING SOON...

Comment

• Mr B
                              • Sep 2002

WCoastFin, I read the Dolphins will be in cap jail after this season, much like the Bills were... Is this true?

Comment

Working...
                              X