• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kirikong
    • Mar 2003

my comment on bills loose!!

You excuse my outlet!

Ok I admit it, I give for deducted the victory of the Bills (lacking truth erred of presumption that I had in the last 12 months), and I think that the same thing have done it also the Bills, Willians for first!

We talk about what it has seen in field cmq. ....

-Bills

I attach shameful: the line collapsed continuously, Pucillo seemed did not understand piu' from that leaves arrived him and have not certain shone Williams and Jennings. When the battle you lose it in line lost the war, and so was, Bledsoe had not of it time I space to throw of it, and under pressure we saw all thing combined, in beyond Henry did not find the space for run seen the continuous one I collapse some line. The ricevers never entered in entry blundering too receptions, meager concentration?

Acceptable defence: Yes is true to grant to Miami everything that wanted on the run (and I would be lacking us other, you suffice to see how much is remained in field), 23 first down, 166 yeards on race, a hurt total for Miami of 313 against the ours 118 (almost all in the final version to leave loser), but this defence was in field for 40 and I say 40 minutes! !!! They is not little, or rather CAZZO are too for the attack that we have. I said acceptable because the defence of Buffalo has however limited the damages and put to mark: 1 sack, 1TD, 2 intercept and 1 covered fumble.

-Miami

I attach "Williammoso" : if for some reason Miami should lose its RB can say goodbye to the post-season! Unkeepable Fiedler (with or without the helmet), if has time and should not force then the task does it, but without to overdo because just excites a moment and comes picked from manias of size the opposing defence immediately go to wedding.

Galactic defended: the defence win the entries, and showed it Seau and companions: 4 sack and 3 you intercept beyond to a costing and terrible pressure.

-Coaching Staff

Buffalo: vow 3 (in tenth it is understood) the defence knew what to do and experienced us, Williams had an attractive cold shower than by force of circumstances should be followed from a fine bath of humility, the entries like this (piu' of everything the other) should be gotten ready better (we hope that this defeat have make get angry all and that pull out of the coglioni now!)

Miami: vow 8 Wansted did a right one (the defence) but in attack finche does play Dumbo is compelled to squeeze its Ricky, except for badly that to Miami is lacking a QB otherwise have been cazzi for all (we included).

The game if not trenches been fan of the Bills I would have defined it all adds attractive (i love the defence dominating) and what still + mattering agreed to make to approach me a boy (mine connects) to the American Football, that me already said that the monday verrà always willingly at home mine see the entries (ps the attractive thing and that it is interested to the regulation and soughtIt looked at), then that it have demonstrator immediately liking for the BILLS gives back the what still piu' pleasant!!

Kirikong DE#56

Luca "KIRIKONG" Chirico
    DE #56
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Le trincee del gioco se non state ventilatore delle fatture lo avrebbero definito che tutto aggiunge attraente (amore di i la difesa che si domina) e che cosa ancora + importare concordato per fare per avvicinarsi un ragazzo (miniera collega) al gioco del calcio americano, quello me già detto che la miniera di verrà di lunedì nel paese vede sempre disposto le entrate (ps la cosa attraente e che è interessata alla regolazione ed al soughtIt guardati), allora che ha dimostrante immediatamente che gradisce per le FATTURE dà indietro che cosa ancora piu 'piacevole!!
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• Halbert
      I'm Not Normal
      • Jul 2002

ixnay on the anslationtray

Comment

• Dozerdog
        In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
        • Jul 2002

Capiche?

Comment

• kirikong
          • Mar 2003

Sorry for the terrible traduction!!

Have you understood the sense of what I wrote? :confused2

:)
          Luca "KIRIKONG" Chirico
          DE #56

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
            Legendary Zoner
            • Jul 2002

I think you hit the nail on the head.

Comment

• kirikong
              • Mar 2003

sorry?
              Luca "KIRIKONG" Chirico
              DE #56

Comment

• indianabillsfan
                • Sep 2003

I must honestly say that I have absolutely no idea what kirikong or northernbillsfan are talking about. The only thing I understood was the pig latin. And I must also say, though Bills helmet by Dolphins was gleefully by destroyed, they Eagles can rebound and warm shower of take pride.

Comment

• Earthquake Enyart
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Jul 2002

I picture a lot of hand waving and pacing when I read this.

Good job.

Comment

• imbondz
                    Democrats are people too
                    • Jan 2003

Originally posted by kirikong
                    You excuse my outlet!

Ok I admit it, I give for deducted the victory of the Bills (lacking truth erred of presumption that I had in the last 12 months), and I think that the same thing have done it also the Bills, Willians for first!

-Bills

I attach shameful: the line collapsed continuously, Pucillo seemed did not understand piu' from that leaves arrived him and have not certain shone Williams and Jennings. When the battle you lose it in line lost the war, and so was, Bledsoe had not of it time I space to throw of it, and under pressure we saw all thing combined, in beyond Henry did not find the space for run seen the continuous one I collapse some line. The ricevers never entered in entry blundering too receptions, meager concentration?

Acceptable defence: Yes is true to grant to Miami everything that wanted on the run (and I would be lacking us other, you suffice to see how much is remained in field), 23 first down, 166 yeards on race, a hurt total for Miami of 313 against the ours 118 (almost all in the final version to leave loser), but this defence was in field for 40 and I say 40 minutes! !!! They is not little, or rather CAZZO are too for the attack that we have. I said acceptable because the defence of Buffalo has however limited the damages and put to mark: 1 sack, 1TD, 2 intercept and 1 covered fumble.

-Miami

I attach "Williammoso" : if for some reason Miami should lose its RB can say goodbye to the post-season! Unkeepable Fiedler (with or without the helmet), if has time and should not force then the task does it, but without to overdo because just excites a moment and comes picked from manias of size the opposing defence immediately go to wedding.

Galactic defended: the defence win the entries, and showed it Seau and companions: 4 sack and 3 you intercept beyond to a costing and terrible pressure.

-Coaching Staff

Buffalo: vow 3 (in tenth it is understood) the defence knew what to do and experienced us, Williams had an attractive cold shower than by force of circumstances should be followed from a fine bath of humility, the entries like this (piu' of everything the other) should be gotten ready better (we hope that this defeat have make get angry all and that pull out of the coglioni now!)

Miami: vow 8 Wansted did a right one (the defence) but in attack finche does play Dumbo is compelled to squeeze its Ricky, except for badly that to Miami is lacking a QB otherwise have been cazzi for all (we included).

The game if not trenches been fan of the Bills I would have defined it all adds attractive (i love the defence dominating) and what still + mattering agreed to make to approach me a boy (mine connects) to the American Football, that me already said that the monday verrà always willingly at home mine see the entries (ps the attractive thing and that it is interested to the regulation and soughtIt looked at), then that it have demonstrator immediately liking for the BILLS gives back the what still piu' pleasant!!

Kirikong DE#56

excellent post. I understood exact say what you.
                    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                      • Jul 2002

sorry?
                      Great post Kirikong. No apologies needed. We'll be fine.
                      sacrifice1
                      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TedMock
                        • Jul 2002

wow

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

You excuse my outlet!

-Bills

-Miami

-Coaching Staff

Kirikong DE#56

That.........was...........AWESOME!

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• LarryBoy
                            The world needs a hero!
                            • Apr 2003

*RUNS AROUND SCREAMING*

Ahhhhhh!!! THE BILLS ARE LOOSE!!!!!

Sorry.....couldnt resist! :)
                            Bills Rock!

Comment

• lordofgun
                              in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                              • Jul 2002

Unkeepable Fiedler (with or without the helmet), if has time and should not force then the task does it, but without to overdo because just excites a moment and comes picked from manias of size the opposing defence immediately go to wedding.
                              This is the best part.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

Working...
                              X