Wasnt RB supposed to be our strength this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pride
    • Jul 2002

Wasnt RB supposed to be our strength this season?

It is funny how things change. At week 4, here we are concerned about our running game and who our RB will be.

Before the season started, we had:

Henry
    Gary
    Morris
    Burns
    Willis

Now we are down to
    Burns

Scary huh?
  • PhinPhan1227
    • Apr 2003

Thats's the NFL...every team is 1-2 injuries away from disaster. I don't think the Bills are sunk yet...but it's obviously a real concern.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

P1227. That's a nice photo shot in your sig. The timimg was just awsome.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by justasportsfan
        P1227. That's a nice photo shot in your sig. The timimg was just awsome.
        Lol...I wonder how many rolls of film the photog had to go through to get it?

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• Judge
          • Aug 2002

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Lol...I wonder how many rolls of film the photog had to go through to get it?
          However many it took- that's a poster shot a la Michael Jordan slamdunking over an opponent. No argument ever from me that Ricky Williams is the premier NFL RB. I'm still TICKED that NO gave him up to Miami of all teams.

As for the Bills- they seriously hurt their RB depth when they traded Olandis Gary away. As I said before, if they were serious about a Super Bowl run that trade would not have occurred.
          Argue like hell. Keep it clean. And when it's over, shake hands and root for our team!

Comment

• PhinPhan1227
            • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Judge

However many it took- that's a poster shot a la Michael Jordan slamdunking over an opponent. No argument ever from me that Ricky Williams is the premier NFL RB. I'm still TICKED that NO gave him up to Miami of all teams.

As for the Bills- they seriously hurt their RB depth when they traded Olandis Gary away. As I said before, if they were serious about a Super Bowl run that trade would not have occurred.
            Balance it out...you were able to take advantage of the Patriots brain fart in letting Lawyer go.

Run-Ricky-Run!!!

Comment

• venis2k1
              Youboty can hope
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Judge
              As I said before, if they were serious about a Super Bowl run that trade would not have occurred.
              I just did a search and couldnt find you saying that, i think your making that up.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

i wouldn't worry too much Pride.we have simonton too.we'll be ok once henry's ribs heal.there's no need to push the panic button just yet.
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• BillsFever
                  Mr. Predictament
                  • Feb 2003

And what has Gary done this year? He can't even get carries over Shawn Bryson.

Comment

Working...
                  X