PDA

View Full Version : Wasnt RB supposed to be our strength this season?

Pride
09-24-2003, 08:40 AM
It is funny how things change. At week 4, here we are concerned about our running game and who our RB will be.

Before the season started, we had:

Henry
Gary
Morris
Burns
Willis

Now we are down to
Burns

Scary huh?:injured:

PhinPhan1227
09-24-2003, 08:51 AM
Thats's the NFL...every team is 1-2 injuries away from disaster. I don't think the Bills are sunk yet...but it's obviously a real concern.

justasportsfan
09-24-2003, 08:54 AM
P1227. That's a nice photo shot in your sig. The timimg was just awsome.

PhinPhan1227
09-24-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by justasportsfan
P1227. That's a nice photo shot in your sig. The timimg was just awsome.

Lol...I wonder how many rolls of film the photog had to go through to get it?

Judge
09-24-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Lol...I wonder how many rolls of film the photog had to go through to get it?

However many it took- that's a poster shot a la Michael Jordan slamdunking over an opponent. No argument ever from me that Ricky Williams is the premier NFL RB. I'm still TICKED that NO gave him up to Miami of all teams.

As for the Bills- they seriously hurt their RB depth when they traded Olandis Gary away. As I said before, if they were serious about a Super Bowl run that trade would not have occurred.

PhinPhan1227
09-24-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Judge

However many it took- that's a poster shot a la Michael Jordan slamdunking over an opponent. No argument ever from me that Ricky Williams is the premier NFL RB. I'm still TICKED that NO gave him up to Miami of all teams.

As for the Bills- they seriously hurt their RB depth when they traded Olandis Gary away. As I said before, if they were serious about a Super Bowl run that trade would not have occurred.

Balance it out...you were able to take advantage of the Patriots brain fart in letting Lawyer go.

venis2k1
09-24-2003, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Judge
As I said before, if they were serious about a Super Bowl run that trade would not have occurred.

I just did a search and couldnt find you saying that, i think your making that up.

SABURZFAN
09-24-2003, 04:53 PM
i wouldn't worry too much Pride.we have simonton too.we'll be ok once henry's ribs heal.there's no need to push the panic button just yet.

BillsFever
09-24-2003, 05:03 PM
And what has Gary done this year? He can't even get carries over Shawn Bryson.