PDA

View Full Version : Productive RB's dime a dozen

L.A. Playa
09-24-2003, 10:51 AM
Look at NFL rosters, Duce Staley wasn't 1 st round pick he's ok
Stephen Davis non 1st round pick he's ok
Priest Holmes undrafeted i believe he's great
Give burns a chance if he hits the holes and get 3-3.5 a carry thats all you really need
2 an 7 or 2 and 6 is better than 2 and 8 or 2 and 9

ryven
09-24-2003, 10:56 AM
Burns will be a solid RB and I hope he stays with the team.

superbills
09-24-2003, 10:57 AM
I agree. He was hitting what ever small holes the line put out for him on Sunday which Travis was not. He's your basic between the takles back, which, IMO is what we need now to set up Drew. Like it or not we are NOT a running team. However, I think that Shaw and Reed (if he can prove that his hands are not made of formica) are great weapons and complement Eric well. We'll be OK, and, as has been said a quadrillion times before, IF Willis is even 80% of the back he was before his injury, we'll forget this conversation ever took place.

ryven
09-24-2003, 11:18 AM
If anything willis will be better. Physically his knee could get injured alot easier but he wiil probably make that knee even stronger so it doesnt happen and he will be mentally alot stroner remember he had a bad knee injury already and when he got past that he got even better so I think he will be 100% of what he was.

Drewpac
09-24-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by superbills
IF Willis is even 80% of the back he was before his injury, we'll forget this conversation ever took place.

If Willis is 80% of the back he was then he will stand around 4'11'' , weigh 170 pounds, and run a 5.2 40 yard dash. :)