PDA

View Full Version : Ill be happy.......

L.A. Playa
09-24-2003, 01:32 PM
when the chiefs and broncos start playing some serious competition and the medis and fans come back to earth and see they are'nt the greates teams in the history of football
the chiefs to me are solid but priest holmes is the whole offense their recievers does anyone seriosuly know who they are and their defense is better pittsburgh still had big offensive day if tommy maddox didnt telegraph his passes and their special teams are good but probably had their two td's for the season already i just think they are overratted and the media's darlings this year for some strange reason

Historian
09-24-2003, 01:56 PM
I agree. I dont think the Chiefs are for real.

Miami_Vice
09-24-2003, 02:15 PM
You you guys ******ed?!?!?! Oh wait, you guys are Bills fans...no need to answer that LOL

The Chiefs are for real. They wont go 16-0 but they are definitely one of the top contenders if they stay healthly.

Do you guys know anything about football?!?!?! Oh wait, you guys are Bills fans...you dont have to answer that one either.

Priest is their only offense? BWHAHAHA. Umm lets see..ever heard of Tony Gonzolez or Donte Hall? Man, just pathetic.

L.A. Playa
09-24-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Miami_Vice
You you guys ******ed?!?!?! Oh wait, you guys are Bills fans...no need to answer that LOL

The Chiefs are for real. They wont go 16-0 but they are definitely one of the top contenders if they stay healthly.

Do you guys know anything about football?!?!?! Oh wait, you guys are Bills fans...you dont have to answer that one either.

Priest is their only offense? BWHAHAHA. Umm lets see..ever heard of Tony Gonzolez or Donte Hall? Man, just pathetic.
first of all i didnt say the chiefs are nt good they are not as good as being touted
donte hall is good but he has maybe MAYBE 1 more return for td and gonzalez is good i said name their top three wr's and would you want them in miami no. i think miami is a better team than kc

LarryBoy
09-24-2003, 02:42 PM
Damn...just like a Fins fan to come over and just start bashing.

SABURZFAN
09-24-2003, 04:47 PM

:rolleyes:

keep woofing homer.

dolfan
09-24-2003, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
when the chiefs and broncos start playing some serious competition and the medis and fans come back to earth and see they are'nt the greates teams in the history of football
the chiefs to me are solid but priest holmes is the whole offense their recievers does anyone seriosuly know who they are and their defense is better pittsburgh still had big offensive day if tommy maddox didnt telegraph his passes and their special teams are good but probably had their two td's for the season already i just think they are overratted and the media's darlings this year for some strange reason :lol!:

dolfan
09-24-2003, 05:23 PM

Priest is their only offense? BWHAHAHA. Umm lets see..ever heard of Tony Gonzolez or Donte Hall? Man, just pathetic. U'R ABSOLUTLY RIGHT WHAT DO BILL FANS KNOW ... THEY THINK THE BILLS ARE GOING TO THE PLAYOFFS NEVER MIND SUPER BOWL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L.A. Playa
09-24-2003, 06:07 PM
ill really be happy when miami fans go back to the rocks they live under and come back to earth . IT WAS ONE GAME YOU WON !!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! BETTER KEEP IT UP OR YOUR GAME HERE IN DECEMBER WONT MEAN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! NOW ALL YOU IGNORANT DOLFANS (NOT ALL DOLFANS ARE IGNORANT), TAKE THE WIN BE HAPPY AND GET READY FOR YOUR NEXT GAME!!!!! OR SHOULD I SAY IT IN A WAY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND, UMMMMMM HEY DUDE UHHHHHH WE WON , AHHHHH DOES THAT AHHHH MEAN WE AHHHHHH ARE AHHHHHHHHH THE CHAMPSAHHHHH RICKY RUN , RICKY RUN , RICKY RUN AHHHHHHH HUHHHHH

The_Philster
09-24-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by pmacla
ill really be happy when miami fans go back to the rocks they live under and come back to earth . IT WAS ONE GAME YOU WON !!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! BETTER KEEP IT UP OR YOUR GAME HERE IN DECEMBER WONT MEAN ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!! NOW ALL YOU IGNORANT DOLFANS (NOT ALL DOLFANS ARE IGNORANT), TAKE THE WIN BE HAPPY AND GET READY FOR YOUR NEXT GAME!!!!! OR SHOULD I SAY IT IN A WAY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND, UMMMMMM HEY DUDE UHHHHHH WE WON , AHHHHH DOES THAT AHHHH MEAN WE AHHHHHH ARE AHHHHHHHHH THE CHAMPSAHHHHH RICKY RUN , RICKY RUN , RICKY RUN AHHHHHHH HUHHHHH

:shakeno: You should've capitalized everything to make it look as ******ed a post as the one it followed.

LarryBoy
09-24-2003, 09:08 PM
Dont feed the trolls :)

DraftBoy
09-24-2003, 09:20 PM
pmacla is absolutely right, the Cheifs are overrated. Are they AFC contenders? yes. Are they gonna win it all? Not so sure. Preist Holmes IS their offense. Dante Hall IS their ST. Tony G has been nearly nonexistent during this first few weeks. For being one of the top TE's in the league he needs to catch more passes. Holmes sets everything up for them in the passing game b.c he is just that damn good. Hes better than Ricky thats for sure. Id take Preist over Ricky anyday.

helmetguy
09-24-2003, 11:12 PM
Right now, KC looks like a typical Dick Vermeil team-TONS of Offensive production; still a wait and see on defense.

As for Denver lumping up the Raiders, we should have all seen that coming. The Raider Defense has been MIA since the beginning of last season.

We aren't even to the quarter post yet. We all know that, to the media talking heads, a team is only as good as it was last week.

kardshark19
09-24-2003, 11:28 PM
I don't know, I think KC is for real. Right now, Priest is their offense, and they are winning it with him and their great ST and D that can put points up on the board. Vermeil is an awesome coach, and once Trent can start getting the ball to Tony G and their receivers, they will be better. Are they the best...not sure. Can they be beaten...fo sure, and will at least 2 times this season.

I don't hold the Broncos in much light, as they are ok in my book. The Raiders suck, so that blowout will happen by other teams that play the Raiders too. The Broncos are a really good team, but can think of several teams better.

Halbert
09-25-2003, 12:26 AM
The difference this year from last is that KC is making the big plays on D. Eerily reminiscent of the SB champ Rams but reminiscent nonetheless. As long as they keep doing that they are for real.

R. Rich
09-25-2003, 09:27 AM
If the Chiefs aren't for real, we'll find out. Until then, I have to go with what I've seen from them, which is impressive so far.

lordofgun
09-25-2003, 09:31 AM
Yeah, but who are the "real" teams that they need to face to prove they're for real???

I sure don't know.

Jan Reimers
09-25-2003, 09:39 AM

See you in December. We'll see then if you're as arrogant a loser as you are a winner. Oh, yeah, you're a Fin fan. I already know the answer.