PDA

View Full Version : What makes me mad is....

mchurchfie
09-24-2003, 01:51 PM
The replay booth elected to review that last questionable TD that Ricky supposedly made and overturned it, but in the game the week before they never even bothered to check the last TD that The Jags made apparently against us even though it was very clear that the receiver bobbled the ball. I know that The Jags TD was meaningless but it is a good example of how discouragingly inconsistent the officiating still is in The NFL. I for one thought that William's momentum was stopped before he reached out over the goalline. It wa a pretty important call:shakeno:

Pride
09-24-2003, 02:19 PM
I feel it was a TD. If it was Henry, you would have sworn it was a TD. The first time I saw it, and each addition replay of it, it was a TD. He wasnt down, no whistle was blown, TD.

ublinkwescore
09-24-2003, 04:35 PM
Um, actually there was a whistle blown saying he was down - that's why they didn't initially rule it a TD.

I was also pissed off about the Prioleau interception that was ruled incomplete. It couldn't have been more obvious that he had possession - but I'm glad at the same time, because we might not have scored any points without Nate Clements' interception return for a touchdown.

I'm just glad as hell we didn't get shutout.

I think the Dolphins were superworried about us, and figured that they could get through the first two games (the Jets and the Texans - it obviously backfired with the Texans) with out giving us any real film on them and how they planned to play us - but that's ok, they still have to come visit us in December when they can't win.

imbondz
09-24-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by mchurchfie
The replay booth elected to review that last questionable TD that Ricky supposedly made and overturned it, but in the game the week before they never even bothered to check the last TD that The Jags made apparently against us even though it was very clear that the receiver bobbled the ball. I know that The Jags TD was meaningless but it is a good example of how discouragingly inconsistent the officiating still is in The NFL. I for one thought that William's momentum was stopped before he reached out over the goalline. It wa a pretty important call:shakeno:

:rofl: just laughing at your sig :snicker:

SABURZFAN
09-24-2003, 04:44 PM
I for one thought that William's momentum was stopped before he reached out over the goalline.

i was at work with a big screen right there by 2 full Craps tables.all the dice players said the same thing except the homer with the FISH hat on.

dolfan
09-24-2003, 05:16 PM
BILLS SUCK !! BILLS SUCK !!!:shout:

mybills
09-24-2003, 06:24 PM
I saw his elbow touch the turf before he rolled in the pile & the ball crossed. If anything, that should have confirmed he was down. But that was <b>last Sunday</b>, how 'bout them Eagles? :snicker:

WCoastFin
09-24-2003, 06:50 PM
You werent gonna stop him on 4th down anyway, so why even go there???

mchurchfie
09-24-2003, 07:06 PM
Whaaaastedt has no balls...or brains...he would have kicked the fieldgoal...even though Mare was 0-2.:shakeno:

DD
09-24-2003, 07:22 PM
Still whining...... huh girls

The_Philster
09-24-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by mybills
But that was <b>last Sunday</b>, how 'bout them Eagles? :snicker:

We're gonna kick their asses all over the Ralph :club:

helmetguy
09-24-2003, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by The_Philster
We're gonna kick their asses all over the Ralph :club:

Provided, of course, that we find a way to keep GW as far from the Ralph as humanly possible!!!

BillsMan80
09-25-2003, 12:14 AM
Provided of course that the threat of Buddy Ryan roaming the sidelines is there to keep KG to business.

mush69
09-25-2003, 06:29 AM
Great sig churchie!

:bf1: :rofl:

PhinPhan1227
09-25-2003, 09:32 AM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN

i was at work with a big screen right there by 2 full Craps tables.all the dice players said the same thing except the homer with the FISH hat on.

Lol, when anythings in doubt, the first person I turn to for an opinion are compulsive gamblers. Couldn't you find any carnies to ask?...:freako:

PhinPhan1227
09-25-2003, 09:33 AM
Whaaaastedt has no balls...or brains...he would have kicked the fieldgoal...even though Mare was 0-2.:shakeno:

They already had the offense out on the field. They were going for it on 4th down before it was reviewed upstairs.

Gunzlingr
09-25-2003, 10:03 AM
I didn't like that they reviewed it, but it was a good call. He would have gotten in on the 4th down anyway. I think it would have been a different story if our D hadn't spent 45 minutes on the field.

rsmithgi
09-25-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by gunzlingr
I think it would have been a different story if our D hadn't spent 45 minutes on the field.

Lets see....we couldn't stop Ricky at the end because we were tired after being on the field the whole game....but.... we were on the field the whole game because we couldn't stop Ricky....wait....oh, oh, brain cramp....

Why do Bills fans think that was a good performance by the Bill's defense? You guys can't have it both ways. You can't blame the lack of a running game on the 8-man fronts you been facing and use an 8-man front and fail to stop the opponent.

The YPC #'s look okay, but it was the way that the Fins jammed it down your throats that should be troubling.

IHateTheDullphins
09-25-2003, 01:00 PM
Are you still here? if so, why? So you're gonna dwell on this win all season i suppose, well, if you don't mind come up with some creative posts instead of mindless crap, m'kay? great, thanks!

mchurchfie
09-25-2003, 01:05 PM
They have to enjoy it while they can as they now it is going to be shortlived when the Fish come back to Buffalo for their yearly a$$pounding.:rolleyes:

PhinPhan1227
09-25-2003, 01:18 PM
They have to enjoy it while they can as they now it is going to be shortlived when the Fish come back to Buffalo for their yearly a$$pounding.:rolleyes:

Yearly? We've been beating your butts in RW stadium YEARLY up until last year. Check out dictionary.com if you need a definition of the word so you can use it correctly next time...:bigwave:

IHateTheDullphins
09-25-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Yearly? We've been beating your butts in RW stadium YEARLY up until last year. Check out dictionary.com if you need a definition of the word so you can use it correctly next time...:bigwave:

No, he meant that every year the Dull Fins come here, the whole team goes to the Mens Bath House where they proceed to get their.....well, you know the rest.:lol:

mchurchfie
09-25-2003, 01:51 PM

That little two year run you had while we were rebuilding means jack.:shakeno: We've owned your little windchilled a$$es in our house for the last decade or so....expect more to come:monkey:Miami Dolphins
:church:

Mad Bomber
09-25-2003, 08:38 PM
Whaaaastedt has no balls...or brains:
....but he's got a great set of hands!!!!!

churchie, you're sig pic put me (and my 14 yr old son) into vapor lock! It doesn't get ANY funnier than that!:rofl:

PhinPhan1227
09-26-2003, 07:23 AM

That little two year run you had while we were rebuilding means jack.:shakeno: We've owned your little windchilled a$$es in our house for the last decade or so....expect more to come:monkey:Miami Dolphins
:church:

And we owned you for the entire decade preceding Kelly. And since everything is cyclical, it seems about time to pick that sweep up where we left off.

mybills
09-26-2003, 08:36 AM

And since everything is cyclical, it seems about time to pick that sweep up where we left off.

Wow, I wish my dreams were that vivid.
:popcorn:

NoRing4U
09-26-2003, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
Are you still here? if so, why? So you're gonna dwell on this win all season i suppose, well, if you don't mind come up with some creative posts instead of mindless crap, m'kay? great, thanks!

Kinda like how you guys dwelled on your beloved "SWEEP" up untill now, right? Didn't you USE to post on Finheaven? Where'd you go?

NoRing4U
09-26-2003, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins

No, he meant that every year the Dull Fins come here, the whole team goes to the Mens Bath House where they proceed to get their.....well, you know the rest.:lol:

They have those in Buffalo? :unknown: :down:

NoRing4U
09-26-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by mybills

Wow, I wish my dreams were that vivid.
:popcorn:

Not a dream, just a fact.

17-7, there's another for ya :box: :peacesign

helmetguy
09-26-2003, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by NoRing4U
Didn't you USE to post on Finheaven? Where'd you go?

Most of us got banned. Thin skins over there.

Halbert
09-26-2003, 09:05 PM
I wasn't banned. Of course I'm a hero over there for predicting the Fish win. That woulda been a great time to be wrong.