PDA

View Full Version : Time For The Eagles

L.A. Playa
09-24-2003, 07:46 PM
hey every team has flaws. we knew our teams flaws going into last game. sometimes those flaws being exposed helps a team. though gregg is by far not a great coach, i believe he will have the guys ready this week. though it seemed like we where focused going in, the lack of execution proved otherwise. the alarm has just been rung thank you dolphins. time for the real buffalo bills to stand up. anyway i like being the underdog. too many people jumped on our bandwagon too early. feels good to not have all the attention to me

BillsOwnAll
09-24-2003, 07:48 PM
i dont find anything wrong with GW....GW isnt ALL the problem...you cant blame everything on the coach.....bledsoe henry or the o-line did not play well. GW made 1-2 bad calls give him a break! GW does not ccontoll the players and how they play. cuase scoring no offenseive points isnt all the coaches fault.

L.A. Playa
09-24-2003, 07:53 PM
i dont have a problem with gregg williams, first two years he had no talent and some talent, this year he has to produce with the talent here.
players need to focus and execute as a team.
every man needs to do his job.
not one players fault win as a team and lose as a team
i will be a bills fan for life win or lose

go bills

BillsOwnAll
09-24-2003, 07:56 PM
No fan should hate his coach...i mean how many hated bledose when he was a pat? now look who loves him!(cept for that wys guy)

L.A. Playa
09-24-2003, 08:03 PM
i think everyone wants a coach like ditka or parcells or gruden or cowher someone who shows more emotion.
granted they are all termed "great" coaches you need chemistry,
a team that enjoys playing together, a collection of players with great potential and no character gets you no where fast.
i believe we have a good character team and will go far in the is year and years to come.
it's like the qb position people are in love with mobile qb's like mc nabb and vick
id rather have a qb like bledsoe a great arm, makes mistakes but doesnt everyone, he is passionate about the game and wants to win, not be the spokesman for nike or reebok, yea he gets alot of money but he has heart. i'd rather have heart than athletic talent.
having both is rare. i'll take our team over anyone elses