• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cntrygal
    Visually stunning but camera-shy.
    • Jul 2002

No longer allowed

Anything out of the "norm" from the first two weeks of the season. The first two weeks, I got up at 1:30am to listen to a RADIO link. THEN I would be racing off to work as soon as the game was over. BuffaloRanger would be at work - here on the pennisula.

WEEK 3. Not only were we nationally televised with the LATE game, I was able to watch the game on the break room TV. (That's right, normal work hours, no laptop with radio link...). AND... BuffaloRanger was off the Pennisula during the game!!!!!

Is there anyone else that was doing something different, or at a different location in week 3 vs the other two weeks?
    Originally posted by notacon
    The biggest thing we learned from the Bills is that they are a resilient bunch and did what they had to do to win instead of past years where they fold like a cheap lawn chair.

For news, articles and other "stuff"... BillsZone.com
  • TypicalBill
    • Sep 2002

same thing... i listened to the first 2 games online but week 3, i was watching it
    For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• Fat Tony
      • Sep 2002

you guys read into things too much.

I was at game 1, Saw #2 & 3 on TV

Comment

• Ð
        1-800-SAD-GOAT
        • Jul 2002

Was there a full moon? Did Phil touch your helmet ?

Sheesh!!!????

Comment

• TedMock
          • Jul 2002

my routine was different Sunday too. I've always been superstitious with football, as a player, coach and fan! I usually get up early on sunday and drink 3 cups of coffee out of a very specific Buffalo Bills mug (I have several). This past week (thanks to the hurricane) I had no power so I drove down to the diner and ate breakfast and drank coffee there. That's usually my Saturday routine when the wife's out of town or working weekends. Anyway, I love the diner and all but I actually had a real bad feeling on Sunday when my "ritual" was broken. I know it's silly but hey.

Comment

• lordofgun
            in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
            • Jul 2002

I picked my nose the usual 3x per quarter, but unlike usual, I only ate half the boogers.

I feel so responsible for the loss.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
              New and Improved!!
              • Aug 2003

Originally posted by lordofgun
              I picked my nose the usual 3x per quarter, but unlike usual, I only ate half the boogers.

I feel so responsible for the loss.
              Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• IHateTheDullphins
                New and Improved!!
                • Aug 2003

But seriously, Last Sunday just didn't feel right, all day long>
                Leads? Yeah, sure. I'll...uh...just check with the boys down at the crimelab. Yeah, they got four more detectives on the case....we're working in shifts!"

Comment

• gunzlingr
                  • Jul 2002

It was me, I had my best friend over, and halfway through the game he points out that anytime we have watched the Bills together they have lost. I kicked his ass to the curb, but it was too late.
                  You think you're hot **** in a champagne glass, but you're really cold diarrhea in a Dixie cup!

Comment

• muestafa1
                    • Apr 2003

LOL... My brother and I watched every game together except the Miami game... Coincidence? I think not...

Comment

• superbills
                      • Mar 2003

Come to think of it...
                      I did watch the first two games with some of my fellow Bills-fan homies, but we were at a wedding Sunday afternoon and I came home and watched the game by myself.... Hmmmmm....
                      "The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."
                      Ronald Reagan
                      40th president of US (1911 - 2004)

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by TypicalBill
                        same thing... i listened to the first 2 games online but week 3, i was watching it
                        TB how are you listening to the games? Did you pay for that NFL Pass thing or is there a free online broadcast somewhere???

Comment

• lordofgun
                          in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                          TB how are you listening to the games? Did you pay for that NFL Pass thing or is there a free online broadcast somewhere???

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• socalfan
                            Old Fogey from Cali
                            • Feb 2003

I had these dreams before the first two games that had University of Michigan playing the opponent, when UM came off the field they were the Bills. UM won the first two weeks of the season and really killed their opponents 31-0 and 38-0. This past week, I had the same kind of dream, but on Saturday, UM lost and mostly due to their own mistakes. On Sunday, well you know what happened....see my thread premonitions.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
                              My IQ Test results came back negative
                              • Oct 2002

here in Mass i saw the pats game.....listend to 2nd game and sadly watched the 3rd....week 4 we might be on fox TBA still.

Comment

Working...
                              X