• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ð
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

Bledsoe Owns Up to Toronto Sun

"A big part of our game on offence is the trust that (coaches) have in me to make the right decisions," Bledsoe said. "If somebody's not open, I have to get rid of the ball.

"Last week, the red-zone interception was ... one that should have been thrown to the back of the end zone.

"It was an extremely poor decision by me that I don't intend to repeat."
    Story
  • mush69
    • Jan 2003

If you watch the replay of that interception look to the right and you'll see Travis waving. I don't think he was saying Hi to his mom but he was so uncovered!
    Don't Mistake Lack Of Talent For Genius

Comment

• The Spaz
      • Mar 2003

Also wide open in the back of the endzone was Mark Campbell.

Comment

• Jan Reimers
        Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
        • May 2003

It's a lot easier to see the open recievers on TV, in replays, in slo mo, etc. than on the field in the heat of action. Drew has said several times that he blew the play. Why don't we drop it?

Better yet, why don't we get a running game, which will make the passing attack work?
        Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Ð
          1-800-SAD-GOAT
          • Jul 2002

No ****, Sherlock!

Comment

• justasportsfan
            • Jul 2002

A caller to WNSA yesterday had a great point. Back in the Kelly era, Kent Hull used to tell you straight out that we sucked and didn't hold back puches when he would criticize the team when they struggled.

Drew and Co. love to "we need to get better at this, that , yadayadayada".

Someone nees to step up and lead this team when it comes to putting players in their place. That includes Drew. No more vanilla quotes that people can see w/ their eyes close. Drew needs to quit that "we need to", crap and just do it.

We have a D that can take us far. We need a consistent O that has attitude. Not one that shows up for a couple of weeks and then go on vacation the next week.

So far we haven't shown that we can play important, pressure road games. Miami was the first failed test.
            sacrifice1
            https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
              • Oct 2002

I think its the fact that Bledsoe wanted to help Moulds shut Surtains mouth.. And Bledsoe tried 2 hard..

Comment

• venis2k1
                Youboty can hope
                • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
                A caller to WNSA yesterday had a great point. Back in the Kelly era, Kent Hull used to tell you straight out that we sucked and didn't hold back puches when he would criticize the team when they struggled.
                yea, and i remember them being called the bickering bills. just because people arent saying it to the media dosent mean they arent saying it in team meetings and in the locker room.

Comment

• MTBillsFan
                  • May 2003

At least he owns up to his mistakes and takes the blame for the teams loss...this guy is a leader and we're darn lucky to have him!
                  In Bledsoe We Trust!
                  Send me some wings!

Comment

Working...
                  X