PDA

View Full Version : Drew's Right on w/ this one...

WG
09-24-2002, 09:11 AM
"QB Drew Bledsoe on the slow start offensively: ’’The bottom line for us offensively is we have to be better at the start of games. I need to be better at the start of games, there were some throws early on that I’ve got to make. We’re digging holes for ourselves and leaving ourselves with problems at the end of games. We’ve got to be more productive early in the game.’’

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/sports/bills/0924story3_bills.shtml

I totally agree. It seems like we're always happy to keep the game close and do it coming from slightly behind. I'd like to see us play w/ the attitude of trying to go up by 20.

This week will be a great game. I really wish I could go.

Š
09-24-2002, 09:51 AM
Yeah, just like Spurious's Redskins :D Much easier said than done

WG
09-24-2002, 09:53 AM
Chicago is Booker and Thomas offensively.

Miller?? Who cares. He's a non-factor if you can take care of Booker.

Earthquake Enyart
09-24-2002, 10:21 AM
Bears need a second WR to come out of hiding. They have been waiting for 3 years with Dez White who is the worlds greatest practice receiver, but drops 3 a game. Marcus Robinson seems to have lost a step since his knee operation, and Terrell is an immature jerk. They have been throwing the ball a little more to the TE (Davis).

BledsoeRocks
09-24-2002, 10:35 AM
Drew is right. If our offense could have put up a TD early when our D was actually playing well it could have been a differant outcome.

TigerJ
09-24-2002, 10:28 PM
One of Drew's strengths is he knows what to say to the media. He accepts responsibility for his mistakes and never blames others. I think that can only help team morale.