PDA

View Full Version : I'm definitely boycotting Hockey Hotline.

lordofgun
09-25-2003, 12:49 PM
Josh Mora :puke:

mchurchfie
09-25-2003, 04:29 PM
Roby will miss his whipping boy Briana Blessing for sure and I will miss watching the whuppings:D......Mora blows!!:down::D

Rhett4NHL
09-25-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by lordofgun

I think losing Blessing as a cost cutting move was stupid because I think they are going to be losing viewers. Hockey Hotline has been a staple in Buffalo and was based soley upon a great dynamic. I don't know if they have that great dynamic anymore.

SABURZFAN
09-25-2003, 05:02 PM

you missed him.:snicker:

Earthquake Enyart
09-25-2003, 06:18 PM
You've got to be kidding me. :eek:

Some time during the season, Roby will coldcock Mora.

Dozerdog
09-25-2003, 06:34 PM
Blessing was a great foil....

I'd rather have the cardboard cutout of Brian Blessing than the real Josh mora...

I'd rather have the cardboard cutout of Mora tha the real Mora

mchurchfie
09-25-2003, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Earthquake Enyart
You've got to be kidding me. :eek:

Some time during the season, Roby will coldcock Mora.

Maybe we get this guy instead of Mora...I guarantee Roby will knock him out by the second show.:snicker:
http://mchurchfie.freeyellow.com/brinson2.gif

ILiveInHSBCArena
09-25-2003, 07:09 PM
Stupid Empire, first making us pay extra to watch them, and now getting rid of Brian Blessing, This sucks... if enough of us boycott they have to get rid of him adventually

Dozerdog
09-25-2003, 07:15 PM
:monkey:http://www.sabresalumni.com/2001/newimages/empirelogo.gif

Myers57
09-25-2003, 07:26 PM
hmm, whats this pay extra stuff? I must not know because I have Directv but I still get Empire at the same rate.

Anywho, Jim Brinson?

Man he would be dead before the first episode was over....

The_Philster
09-25-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by SabresBlueAndGold
hmm, whats this pay extra stuff? I must not know because I have Directv but I still get Empire at the same rate.

A lot of places in Upstate and Western New York have Time Warner cable. They used to carry Empire as part of their basic packages. Now it's a special service with the digital cable.

Myers57
09-25-2003, 08:03 PM
Oh, ok thanks for giving me the details about that.

The_Philster
10-09-2003, 07:04 PM
Except for some pockets in Western New York caught in a cable power play, it will be pretty much business as usual with a few variations this season for Buffalo Sabres fans who follow the National Hockey League team on the Empire Sports Network.
On 75 game days and nights anyway.

Rick Jeanneret remains the play-by-play man, Jim Lorentz the analyst and Danny Gare the reporter. They all are chosen and paid by the team....

more (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20031009/5002556.asp)

pyrrhonist
10-09-2003, 07:40 PM
Does anyone know if Centre Ice shows any pre-game or post-game stuff? While I was waiting for the Atlanta Thrashers game to air, they didn't being the feed until the game itself started. :help:

Turf
10-09-2003, 10:46 PM
OK, not like it's like me to go against the grain....

Not that I don't respect LOG......In fact LOG is really a great guy, and I really do like him, even though I pick on him relentlessly:)

I like Mora, and I don't miss Blessing, though Brian got jammed, and you can see it on Roby's face.
But that's me.

lordofgun
10-09-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Travis Hunter
I like Mora.

You must be related. :D

fushetti
10-10-2003, 08:25 AM
I hated Blessing. the dude was such a kiss ass. Josh Mora has become more of a tool over the years...but what are they going to do? They only have like Howard Simon and 2 other people working at empire/wnsa. And Brinson? there isn't one person i can't stand more on television or radio.

pyrrhonist
10-10-2003, 09:18 AM
Well, I got my answer last night. I got to see about 3 minutes of Hockey Hotline, and then the Empire feed I was getting via Centre Ice went off the air.

lordofgun
10-10-2003, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by pyrrhonist
Well, I got my answer last night. I got to see about 3 minutes of Hockey Hotline, and then the Empire feed I was getting via Centre Ice went off the air.

At least you don't have to watch Josh Mora. :up:

Myers57
10-10-2003, 10:07 AM
I listen to hockey hotline on the radio as i go to sleep, that way i can picture mora as blessing...

Smukdaddy18
10-10-2003, 02:10 PM
I knew this lady Gretchen who works in accounting, she said Brian Blessing was released because he was an old man who kept dying his hair and being fake. She said he knew nothing about hockey and was only knowledgable in horse racing. I would advance Rob Ray to post game show with Roby, lets see those 2 go at it.

Myers57
10-10-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Smukdaddy18
I knew this lady Gretchen who works in accounting, she said Brian Blessing was released because he was an old man who kept dying his hair and being fake. She said he knew nothing about hockey and was only knowledgable in horse racing. I would advance Rob Ray to post game show with Roby, lets see those 2 go at it.

That would be awesome!!!!!!!!:lol!:

pyrrhonist
10-10-2003, 04:46 PM
At least you don't have to watch Josh Mora. :up:

I wouldn't know if that's a bad or good thing.......

Is that the person who opened up the show last night? I saw like the first 2-3 minutes.

Turf
10-10-2003, 09:53 PM
Imagine dying your hair and choosing bright orange. Yeah......