X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

Defense will win us this game...

Buffalo's dee is nasty, and it is only going to get better with more time and experience. I definetly see us picking off McNabb 2 times, maybe not to many sacks 2-3, and definetly expect some fumble recoveries. (another defensive td would be great) McNabb is not the same this year. McNabb is being relied on in Phily now, more than ever. (and that is saying alot) I think finally, the pressure of being the sole offensive weapon for Phily is starting to catch up to him very quickly. McNabb is a talented player, but the guys that surround him on that team are not that talented against other positional players in the NFL.

bottom line....

Bills 27
    Eagles 13
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...
  • elltrain22
    • Sep 2003

one more prediction

Henry will play, but i still don't see him running well. I say 15-20 carries for 60-70 yards.
    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Jan Reimers
      Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
      • May 2003

Our D should hold them in check. McNabb is good, but his recievers are mediocre and Staley has seen his better days. The question is whether we can generate any offense with what in all probability will be a nonexistent running game.
      Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

Working...
      X