PDA

View Full Version : I hope Takeo sees this article.......

clumping platelets
09-26-2003, 09:31 AM
http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/6862758.htm?tbd6862758.htm

I don't remember too many free agents wanting to play in Philly. What a ridiculous article by a goat-smellin' cheesesteak eating moron!!

I hope Takeo learns them a new one!

:xplode:

LtBillsFan66
09-26-2003, 09:34 AM
Well it gave props to Spikes. But bashed Buffalo.

Miami_Vice
09-26-2003, 09:35 AM
BWHAHAHAHA funny stuff

R. Rich
09-26-2003, 09:38 AM
bf1 is right. It was more a shot at the city than it was at Spikes. We all know the city is open for those type of shots until the Bills become champions. Until that happens, everyone who can will continue to take shots at the Bills and the city. Oh well. This guy isn't lining up against us Sunday, so it's no big deal.

Miami_Vice
09-26-2003, 09:42 AM
Somebody making fun of the city of Buffalo? What else is new?

HAHA picturing takeo coloing with crayons in his coloring book. "Im gonna get you RIcky, Im gonna make it hot!" Idiot

The Spaz
09-26-2003, 10:39 AM
I'll tell right now that Philly isn't a crown jewel itself. That place it a ***** hole as well. I live in Malvern, PA and I went on the train to the Patriots Vs. Eagle preseason game and it is an absolute dump. They shouldn't be bashing any city until they fix itsself.

Mr. Miyagi
09-26-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Miami_Vice
HAHA picturing takeo coloing with crayons in his coloring book. "Im gonna get you RIcky, Im gonna make it hot!" Idiot
There is no bigger idiot than this lovely bride:

MTBillsFan
09-26-2003, 11:09 AM
BWHAHAHAHA funny stuff

did you just realize your best free agent pick up is washed up and slow?

AG75
09-26-2003, 11:17 AM
I did not necessarily take that as a shot at Buffalo, but moreso the team. However, that in itself is silly because Buffalo is a team on the way up, so why should that surprise anyone that a player may want to come here??

If he was indeed taking a shot at Buffalo, than he should sit back and think about the city he is living in. Philadelphia is no NYC, and it certainly aint paradise!

NoRing4U
09-26-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi

There is no bigger idiot than this lovely bride:

That guy ran all over you Sunday night. Shame :miyagi:

NoRing4U
09-26-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by MTBillsFan

did you just realize your best free agent pick up is washed up and slow?

The guy who sacked Bledsoe? Naww, couldn't be :fly:

L.A. Playa
09-26-2003, 11:55 AM
hey no ring4u do you enjoy not having any rings???? not even an afc champion ring over the past 20 years?????

NoRing4U
09-26-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by pmacla
hey no ring4u do you enjoy not having any rings???? not even an afc champion ring over the past 20 years?????

0-4 :woot:

WIDE RIGHT! :hang:

L.A. Playa
09-26-2003, 11:59 AM
when was the last time your team won a super bowl????? wher you even born?????? lets stay in the present
so what 0-4 in the bowl
better to have been in the bowl than to not been ther in your lifetime

buffalofan72
09-26-2003, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by AG75
I did not necessarily take that as a shot at Buffalo, but moreso the team. However, that in itself is silly because Buffalo is a team on the way up, so why should that surprise anyone that a player may want to come here??

If he was indeed taking a shot at Buffalo, than he should sit back and think about the city he is living in. Philadelphia is no NYC, and it certainly aint paradise!

That guy overran everything as usual, except once

OpIv37
09-26-2003, 07:33 PM
I thought I was cynical until I read this article. So the author's got his head up his ass about a lot of things, but damn, it's still entertaining to read.

helmetguy
09-26-2003, 08:15 PM
Attending an Iggles game at the Vet was they very reason I chose NOT to go to Temple U and Philly School of Pharmacy.

helmetguy
09-26-2003, 08:18 PM
BWHAHAHAHA funny stuff

Somebody making fun of the city of Buffalo? What else is new?

Originally posted by NoRing4U
That guy ran all over you Sunday night. Shame :miyagi:

The guy who sacked Bledsoe? Naww, couldn't be :fly:

0-4 :woot:

WIDE RIGHT! :hang:

Who forgot to flush??? There's some **** still floating around here!