PDA

View Full Version : Damn, the Eagles fans are soo pessimistic! LOL

Michael82
09-26-2003, 11:55 AM
Check out these posts from the Eagles board....

Originally posted by TN_EAGLE_FANpredicting an Eagles loss is never an easy thing to do. I only did it once last year and that was against indy. but I just am not seeing anyway we can win this game at all. our biggest problem at the moment is pass rush. and I know that goes back to injuries but what can ya do? Bledsoe is gonna pick our D apart because he's gonna have all day back there. and don't give me this look what he did against the dolphins. the dolphins pressured. we couldn't even pressure Tom Brady against a much lesser O-line then that of the bills. I thinki we stand a chance agains their run game but eventually our D will cave in from being tired because our offense can't get first downs.

Originally posted by DoubleDuceYou are SO right! Another A.S.S. Whoopin.......
Bills 30
Birds 13
UGLY!!! Im sorry to say.

Originally posted by PhillyEagles1973I'm saying Bills 27 Eagles 10.

I just don't see us doing anything positive. our secondary is banged up I think Bledsoe will pick us apart. I'm trying to stay positive. but I see us 0-3 going into the 'Skins game.

we can't score points right now. we cannot sustain drives. our Offense looks terrible. this isn't 1990 anymore with the Gang Green D. Dawkins and Taylor are out. Moulds will probably have a field day on us. Bills 27 Eagles 10. right now I have zero confidence in the Eagles. until they show me something it will stay that way.

Originally posted by spin1971How can anyone expect a massive offensive output from the Eagles right now? I love them as much as the rest of you, but if you go into Sunday expecting that all the ills will be magically cured you are wrong. As for the D, they are getting crushed because they are out there the whole game, but they aren't really stopping anyone either. We aren't generating any kind of pass rush which is leaving the secondary exposed. There are a whole lot of problems to fix and I don't think that is going to happen in one week, especially when we still have multiple players out.

Ð
09-26-2003, 11:56 AM
Oy vey

L.A. Playa
09-26-2003, 11:57 AM
:lol: :rofl:

IHateTheDullphins
09-26-2003, 11:57 AM
I know I can't believe how crappy their fans are. I swear, Philly has THE worst fans in the NFL!

Michael82
09-26-2003, 12:06 PM
OMG! I love your new sig, Ð! :snicker: :lol:

stuckincincy
09-26-2003, 01:13 PM
Whaaat....don't you people like the City of Brotherly Shove? :}

Dozerdog
09-26-2003, 01:22 PM
Tough city.

The wife of one of their front office people once ran over and killed a fan on the way home from the game- never stopped to look either.

stuckincincy
09-26-2003, 01:34 PM
Oh Man...that's beyond comment. In all sincerity, I feel for that poor victim. Ugh. May G*d abide.

bernielivsey_1
09-26-2003, 03:17 PM
Does GW have Man boobs? He's a lot thinner this year.
If we were winless we would be pretty negative ourselves. Not as bad as Philly though.

Pride
09-26-2003, 03:25 PM
You kidding? You would have sworn we were 0-3 after sunday's loss to Miami! People wanted everyone fired, and were calling for everyone's heads.

Picture us at 0-2, and YES, we WOULD be this bad.

AG75
09-26-2003, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Dozerdog
Tough city.

The wife of one of their front office people once ran over and killed a fan on the way home from the game- never stopped to look either.

For real???????? That is horrible :(

mybills
09-26-2003, 05:37 PM
At least they're facing reality on that message board, unlike fin fans!
:peacesign

RedEyE
09-26-2003, 05:54 PM
I can tell you that if the Bills win on Sunday, 65% of the posters here will say that the Bills are back on track and headed for the playoffs.

If the Bills lose on Sunday, 95% of the posters here will say that the Bills are washed up and that all of the coaches should be hung.

helmetguy
09-26-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by bernielivsey_1
Does GW have Man boobs? He's a lot thinner this year.

Even thinner, he's got more boobs than snarglies!

SABURZFAN
09-26-2003, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by IHateTheDullphins
I swear, Philly has THE worst fans in the NFL!

didn't they boo Santa Claus?

The_Philster
09-26-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
didn't they boo Santa Claus?

Yep...and cheered when Michael Irvin's career was ended due to an injury caused by the turf at the Vet.

mybills
09-26-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by RedEyE
I can tell you that if the Bills win on Sunday, 65% of the posters here will say that the Bills are back on track and headed for the playoffs.

If the Bills lose on Sunday, 95% of the posters here will say that the Bills are washed up and that all of the coaches should be hung.

I won't be saying either. I'm just gonna always hope for the best! :D

MDFINFAN
09-27-2003, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by RedEyE

Most real post on this thread...exactly...