PDA

View Full Version : Reality Check p.II .....

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 11:12 AM
Another reason why Bledsoe Blows....He likes to pat the ball as much as RJ does....Didnt you see how many times he got sacked?...not only that if you noticed he wasnt able to light up the score against Denver the way he had against cheaper defenses....this guy took adavantage of poor rated defenses to make himself look good....He couldnt do that against a fair defense (Broncos)....He will began to decline as usual, especially if the bills keep losing his confidence will break down....Mark my words.

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 11:17 AM
Not to mention Bledsoe throws for so many yards because of his lack of running game...which you guys wouldnt know of becuz you dont have one.....The bills throw becuz they have to not becuz they want to...Or did you ever believe Bledsoe was that good?

vabillsfan
09-24-2002, 12:02 PM
Again, you're 3-0 after beating Detroit (0-3), Indy (2-1) and the Jets (1-2). Oh yeah, look out for the Phish - they're a powerhouse, they're lighting it up against the big guys, they're a force to be reckoned with. Beat someone like Denver, NE, New Orleans, Philly and then talk to us. Until then, zip it pinhead!

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 12:03 PM
Look whos talking.....you cant even beat the JETS! HAHAHAHA!!!

vabillsfan
09-24-2002, 12:08 PM
I'll take your lack of a decent comeback as your capitulation to the facts. You've beaten NO ONE!!!!! Sure, we lost to the Jets on the scoreboard (where it counts). ANyone who watched knows we beat 'em. But, it doesn't matter, we lost.

Beat someone good and then come back and talk. The Lions, puh-leaze!

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by vabillsfan
I'll take your lack of a decent comeback as your capitulation to the facts. You've beaten NO ONE!!!!! Sure, we lost to the Jets on the scoreboard (where it counts). ANyone who watched knows we beat 'em. But, it doesn't matter, we lost.

Beat someone good and then come back and talk. The Lions, puh-leaze!

And who exatly have you beaten?....you couldnt even beat a sorry team...the JETS...Pluh-ease!

Creemoredrinker
09-24-2002, 12:40 PM
:rocket:

Please just ban this fish excrement and give me his/her Zone Bucks.

:badboy:

Another reason we need some quality control (rather than just quantity) for the awarding of Zone Bucks. Otherwise you get these idiots that troll by and simply make ridiculous arguments in an attempt to get the attention their mothers never gave them. Next they will be asking our moderators if they can suck on their nipples.

Hey, fish guts, there is a much better site than the Zone where I know you will be appreciated for your football wisdom. It is called at www.stadiumwall.com. There is a great group of moderators over there and some of them even share your sexual orientation. Break out the Cher and short leather pants and have a real party over there.

:baghead:

THATHURMANATOR
09-24-2002, 12:42 PM
right 280 yards and 2 tds 0 ints is horrible!!!

Bufftp
09-24-2002, 02:27 PM
:sick: WCF

TigerJ
09-24-2002, 09:30 PM
Kevin Gilbride definitely likes a downfield passing game. The downfield passing game takes more time than a dink and dunk offence. When the play is a long pass, DB is going to wait as long as he can for the play to develop. That inevitably raises the risk for some sacks, but if you have noticed WCF, some of those deep passes have gone for long gainers and even touchdowns. Not only is it worth an occasional sack for the scoring Buffalo has done on those long passes, but it forces defenses to respect the possibility, and opens things up underneath.