PDA

View Full Version : Trade Advice: Please Help!!!

Drewpac
09-26-2003, 01:35 PM
I have been offered Marvin Harrison and Curtis Martin for Travis Henry and Jerry Rice. After the trade my RB's would be M.Faulk/L.Gordon, Martin, and Fred Taylor. My receivers would be Harrison, Holt, A.Johnson, T.Brown, and T.Streets. We start two RB's and 3 receivers. What do you think? Should I go forward with the trade?

I'm worried about what I have seen out of Henry this season and also the possibility of the rib injury nagging him for much of the season. Thanks.

Novacane
09-26-2003, 01:56 PM
I don't know. Martin looks over the hill. Since you have Taylor and the Rams duo I think I'd do it. YOu need the reciever help.

Drewpac
09-26-2003, 02:02 PM
Thanks for the advice. My biggest worry is that I'm only a Fred Taylor injury away from complete disaster at the running back position. But I think Harrison is just about ready to break out and I think Curtis Martin can be a decent bye week fill-in.

Mr. Miyagi
09-26-2003, 03:33 PM
Martin will pick it up. They'll find that the only way to win is to run the damn ball. Martin with only 13.3 carries/game? They'll rectify that soon.

Do the trade.

Drewpac
09-29-2003, 03:20 PM
I accepted the trade and Harrison rewarded me with 36 fantasy points.:) I was the high point man in my league this week and my WR's and TE combined for 93 of my teams 158 points. Thanks for your help.