PDA

View Full Version : D-line ?

H2OBFLO
07-20-2002, 07:56 PM
Should I be a little worried about our D-line, reading a lot of negative smack about this subject. For years I've been pleading for another "Electric Company" O-line, and finally it looks like we're headed in the right direction, but now it switch's to defense!
If our linebackers help stuff the run, then we'll be alright, I want to see Ricky Williams wishing he had of stayed at the Big Easy :)
We've got to stop that run so later we can rush the QB, and I love a good SACK!!! BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE......!!!!!
H2OBFLO:beer:

Tatonka
07-20-2002, 08:00 PM
i think we will be fine personally

we got alot of talent and high draft picks.. they cant perform if they arent on the fields

Tatonka
07-20-2002, 08:01 PM
or field for that matter

DraftBoy
07-20-2002, 08:55 PM
I think we got a good group of youg quick pass rushing De's the only thing I fear is a quick elusive outside the tackle runner who can get past say Newman and still have plenty of room to run. Inside the tackles we should be fine. Our only problem is run stuffing DE but you never know what/who may develop.

Tatonka
07-20-2002, 09:59 PM
well.. runners will not want to get past the dline and lbs tho.. cuz i know they dont wanna get the beat down from wini or clem.. just ask tom brady.. he is still looking for his head after clem took it off last year..

seriously.. i dont remember the last time i saw a hit like that.. u guys remember the one i am talking about?

Tatonka
07-20-2002, 09:59 PM
btw.. if u can find a highlight to post of that hit on brady, i will be forever in ur debit

TigerJ
07-21-2002, 11:07 PM
Question marks are a reality for every team. When a team has been through salary cap hell and has as much youth as the Bills the number of questions will naturally soar. We may think and hope that Ron Edwards will step it up and be able to hold up at the other DT spot. We may think or hope that Robertson or Denny will make us forget Phil Hansen at LDE, or that Flowers will finally blossom, but the fact is, until they actually line up and play we don't really know. I for one am glad that the time for speculation is finally drawing to an end. I'm ready to see some football.

H2OBFLO
08-04-2002, 08:37 PM
AMEN BROTHER!

venis2k1
08-04-2002, 08:47 PM
hey tatonka, who will ever forget that hit, i was 10 yards away when it happened. i still have nightmares about it. gotta give cinderella credit for taking it like a man though. i think www.nflfilms.com might have video of that hit

JefftheBillsfan
08-05-2002, 09:07 AM
I am more nervous about getting run on up the gut of the D IMO. I think our defense is fast....If they run to the outside Fletch man will get him. Newman and Robinson may not be as quick...but they will more than hold up when run at. And lets not forget about our 4 DBs that are awesome in run support. My only concern is if we can stop the run inbetween LG-RG.

H2OBFLO
08-05-2002, 08:27 PM
London lives for stuffing the run, but a good push up front is very important, especially on goal line. Pat I'm not worried about, and they were tough up the middle in the scrimmage with the Browns.
With a good quick blitz package, we'll be okay.
Denny, you step it up bro!