PDA

View Full Version : WCoastFin

vabillsfan
09-24-2002, 12:27 PM
Dear Mr. Fin,

Just in case you didn't understand the word "capitulate" in my reply to you, the definition of the word is
"surrender, submission, admit defeat". I know that is a big word for you Phis fans so I wanted to help you out.

Now, in terms of records, lets be straight here. The mighty Jets are 1-2, with a "win" against the Bills that everyone on this board, including you, knows should have been a "L". However, they won, we didn't, so be it.

The powerhouse Lions. Whew baby, that 0-3 record, they must have put up quite a battle against you. You must have been exhausted after that one.

The Colts. Not a dog by any means but who have they beaten?

Please Mr. Fin. If you're going to come here and talk smack, at least have something good. When you beat New England, or Denver, or Green Bay, or the Bears that you think you can win money on this week or even if you can beat us, then come back and talk.

Until then, you have nothing really to say.

Buh-bye.

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by vabillsfan
Dear Mr. Fin,

Just in case you didn't understand the word "capitulate" in my reply to you, the definition of the word is
"surrender, submission, admit defeat". I know that is a big word for you Phis fans so I wanted to help you out.

Now, in terms of records, lets be straight here. The mighty Jets are 1-2, with a "win" against the Bills that everyone on this board, including you, knows should have been a "L". However, they won, we didn't, so be it.

The powerhouse Lions. Whew baby, that 0-3 record, they must have put up quite a battle against you. You must have been exhausted after that one.

The Colts. Not a dog by any means but who have they beaten?

Please Mr. Fin. If you're going to come here and talk smack, at least have something good. When you beat New England, or Denver, or Green Bay, or the Bears that you think you can win money on this week or even if you can beat us, then come back and talk.

Until then, you have nothing really to say.

Buh-bye.

I replied to something similar to this.....The Lions well, they are the Lions , but hold that thought becuz we still have to see if you can beat them.....The Colts , hey theyre 2-1 they looked bad becuz we made them look bad...but the record says theyre a winning team.....The JETS, ahh my favorite win.....all I got to say is ...They beat you guys....and with that ...Nuff said!

Judge
09-24-2002, 12:37 PM
In defense of Fin, I'll say this- teams can only play games that are scheduled. You can't hold it against Miami that they've played who they've played. Give Miami credit for beating up the creampuffs so far- good teams knock around wussy teams.

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Judge
In defense of Fin, I'll say this- teams can only play games that are scheduled. You can't hold it against Miami that they've played who they've played. Give Miami credit for beating up the creampuffs so far- good teams knock around wussy teams.

Thanks Judge, after all your name says it all and you have to be fair (J/K Hehe)....but what you just said is a true fact....we did what we were supposed to do to cheap teams, and that is crush them.....

THATHURMANATOR
09-24-2002, 12:44 PM
I will agree with judge as well because we are rational thinkers unlike yourself WCF.

Creemoredrinker
09-24-2002, 12:44 PM
:dink:

...will you at least change his/her name from "Senior member" to "Small Member" or create another place where these types of trolls can be moved to? Perhaps with the title "Trash and Other Verbal Diahiera from Non-Bills Fans".

:hammer:

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by Creemoredrinker

...will you at least change his/her name from "Senior member" to "Small Member" or create another place where these types of trolls can be moved to? Perhaps with the title "Trash and Other Verbal Diahiera from Non-Bills Fans".

Why do you want me banned so badly? Are you weak in the knees? Cant take any bad facts about your team? learn from your fellow bill fans that have balls...If you cant take it join the GIRL SCOUT forum....Maybe after a couple of cookie sales they will make you feel better.

Creemoredrinker
09-24-2002, 12:59 PM
:machgun:

Basically a waste of keyboard strokes that clutters up this site. Your posts are useless or as useful as tits on a bull.

You are only here to annoy us. It is NOT working.

Some of us actually want to have meaningful discussions about our favourite team. May be you can find a site where your intelligent posts would be appreciated.

THATHURMANATOR
09-24-2002, 01:02 PM
I don't mind trash talk but WCF is one of those "YOU GUYS SUCK" but never really can back anything up kind of guys. Much like ICEBLIZZARD.

Cntrygal
09-24-2002, 01:08 PM

Until he breaks TOS, he won't be banned. Best thing to do, would be to not respond to his threads/comments (sometimes I know that's impossible), but always remember to RATE his posts. :D

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 01:08 PM
:machgun:

Basically a waste of keyboard strokes that clutters up this site. Your posts are useless or as useful as tits on a bull.

You are only here to annoy us. It is NOT working.

Some of us actually want to have meaningful discussions about our favourite team. May be you can find a site where your intelligent posts would be appreciated.

I am only here to annoy you? It is not working? obviously it is, if you want me banned so badly....this site appreciates my posts...you not appreciating them is another thing....not all Bill fans think alike you know..they all have diffrent size brains...unfortunatley you fall into the category of the small brain bill fans.....so If I was you I would sit back and re-read this post over and over and over until your small little brain communicates with you and your fat little fingers ...then maybe you can post something that makes sense!

THATHURMANATOR
09-24-2002, 01:10 PM
LOL

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
I don't mind trash talk but WCF is one of those "YOU GUYS SUCK" but never really can back anything up kind of guys. Much like ICEBLIZZARD.

thurm thats why I like you bro, you have common sense. But if you re-read that post I give my explanation why Bledsoe sucks....In other words I just dont blab out there "BLEDSOE SUCKS!"

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Cntrygal

Until he breaks TOS, he won't be banned. Best thing to do, would be to not respond to his threads/comments (sometimes I know that's impossible), but always remember to RATE his posts. :D

heres an example of a Big Brain Bills fan...although ignoring me wont solve the problem....:biggrin:

Phins054
09-24-2002, 01:13 PM
WCF...it's not because they think they have the better team, because true football fans know that right now, the Dolphins are the better team. What cheeses them off is that you come here and berrate them for being a 1-2 team in an elementary school fashion. Its not what you are saying...it's the way you come across. Personally, I think its pointless to talk smack right now for a few reasons...

1. Its still early in the season
2. Any team can beat any other team
3. We haven't even played them yet

So save the trash talk for the week we play them, because IF...and I do mean IF they beat us...You've just been putting your foot in your mouth this whole time...

THATHURMANATOR
09-24-2002, 01:16 PM
Good call PHIN!!! WCF I read your reasons but at this point they dont fly with me. Personally I think Bledsoe is going to have a monster year because of our defensive problems so far.

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Phins054
WCF...it's not because they think they have the better team, because true football fans know that right now, the Dolphins are the better team. What cheeses them off is that you come here and berrate them for being a 1-2 team in an elementary school fashion. Its not what you are saying...it's the way you come across. Personally, I think its pointless to talk smack right now for a few reasons...

1. Its still early in the season
2. Any team can beat any other team
3. We haven't even played them yet

So save the trash talk for the week we play them, because IF...and I do mean IF they beat us...You've just been putting your foot in your mouth this whole time...

I hear you bro, But Im not scared of losing or winning. If they beat us This will make it much more sweeter for them to bounce back at me with their smack talk...This is what makes football fun!.....however when we beat them ....They cant say I didnt tell them so... and so far we have dominated them for the past 5 games.....and yes I know its early in the season...but right now their record is 1-2 ...a losing teams record... and who knows what can happened next week....either your with me or against me....

casdhf
09-24-2002, 01:23 PM

Save up 500 zonebucks and change it yourself :shakeno:

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 01:24 PM
Good call PHIN!!! WCF I read your reasons but at this point they dont fly with me. Personally I think Bledsoe is going to have a monster year because of our defensive problems so far.

Thats the diffrence between us (Excluding the size of the penis)....you have a Bills point of you ..I have a Dolphins point of view....but in the end their will only be one true outcome.

THATHURMANATOR
09-24-2002, 01:28 PM
I agree WCF!!! BTW your "PUMP" is in the mail!!!!

Phins054
09-24-2002, 01:28 PM
:rolleyes:

Obi Wan once thought as you...

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 01:31 PM
I agree WCF!!! BTW your "PUMP" is in the mail!!!!

LoL.

Phins054
09-24-2002, 02:09 PM
Is that one of those Austin Powers "this thing IS my bag baby!" pumps?!?

I think its time to worry about the "Mac" and WCF....We could be in the middle of a lovers quarrel...:scared:

j/k :D

don137
09-24-2002, 04:01 PM
You can't take most of WCF posts seriously because they lack substance. He/she proves this continously. Readers of this great site knows who writes good posts with good insight and who writes the lame bashing posts with very weak arguments. You take the lame posts (i.e. WCF) with a grain of salt. The lame posters have every right to post since they did not break any rules. It's up us to pick which posts to read and reply to. I personally enjoy Phins054 posts because he/she backs up the posts with good information. WCF on the other hand I laugh at the adolescent posts.

Creemoredrinker
09-24-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by don137
You can't take most of WCF posts seriously because they lack substance. He/she proves this continously. Readers of this great site knows who writes good posts with good insight and who writes the lame bashing posts with very weak arguments. You take the lame posts (i.e. WCF) with a grain of salt. The lame posters have every right to post since they did not break any rules. It's up us to pick which posts to read and reply to. I personally enjoy Phins054 posts because he/she backs up the posts with good information. WCF on the other hand I laugh at the adolescent posts.

:punk:

Don't forget the handy ignore function. I put it on for Fish face earlier today and only go in simply to rate his/her post with extreme disapproval. his/her Zone Bucks have evaporated since I took on this strategy.

Phins054
09-24-2002, 05:01 PM
Thanks Don...FYI...I am a he not a she.

Creemore...I don't think WCF cares about zone bucks...

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by don137

...this is a weak post.

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 05:45 PM
Thanks Don...FYI...I am a he not a she.

Creemore...I don't think WCF cares about zone bucks...

I am a he as well.....zone bucks are cool...I just looked into them.

Phins054
09-24-2002, 05:53 PM
I stand corrected then...

You gotta admit...it would be cool if finheaven had something like this too (zonebucks)...

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 05:55 PM
I stand corrected then...

You gotta admit...it would be cool if finheaven had something like this too (zonebucks)...

most defenitly...this is one of the coolest sites.

mybills
09-24-2002, 06:24 PM
Anyone know what foofaraw means?
:earpoke:

Phins054
09-24-2002, 06:28 PM
uhhh nope. But I do know what fubar means:lol:

Phins054
09-24-2002, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by WCoastFin

most defenitly...this is one of the coolest sites.

See guys...2 out of 5 phins fans agree...this site rocks:cheers:

mybills
09-24-2002, 06:36 PM
It's the equivalent of commotion, and it was worth the

500 zonebucks! :madhop:

BTW, I'm surprised finheaven didn't come up with something like this...isn't a five dollar bill called a fin? :D

THATHURMANATOR
09-24-2002, 10:12 PM
See WCF is starting to come around a lil bit!!!

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 10:20 PM
See WCF is starting to come around a lil bit!!!

Its actually funny you mention this....I am not mentioning any names, but I have been posting on the BBI and I started getting PM's telling me ....Why havent you came over to BFZ? post over here....Then when Im posting here I get sorta the same PMs , diffrent person, asking me to post over there and yet when I show up nobody wants to see me post.:laughter:

WCoastFin
09-24-2002, 10:40 PM
Heck they even made a thread in my name...well would you look at that!....Thanks guys.